Sparco circuit PRO

stevo8

Im looking for anyone that has first hand experience with this seat. I know the regular circuit is real small but Im looking for something snug but not sure if my fat arse will fit in it. Im 6ft 240lbs and my waist is about 38" and am wondering if I can fit in a PRO?

You are likely headed to the Evo2 or Evo3. If you want to be wedged in you might get into some others. I have to sit in it for 4hr or more to the track so went with the Evo. Probably could sit in others for 20 min if I towed to the track.

I tow to the track and only do track days and time trials stuff so I'm just looking for something that offers the best support and such. From the dimensions given on sparco's web site the circuit pro isn't much smaller then the evo2 other then in the front. What I'm mainly worried about is my hips/butt/lower back area. I'm wondering if the pro adv might suit me better?

I have two Sparco Circuits. The one in the car is wider (a Pro?). I'm 6'2" 200lb and 34" waist. I don't find it to be tight at all. The narrow one is tight, but I fit. If I lose 5-15lbs, the narrow one will be perfect. I don't know where you are located, but if you are coming to the August Summit Point NASA-MA event, you are welcome to test sit in each.

I went to OG in Sterling VA one day and sat or tried to sit in every seat they had. 6ft 220. could sit reasonable for the drive in only 3 seats and two of those were aluminum seats. Could squeeze in a couple more if only for 20 minutes but would never make it 4hrs in them.

You are best advised to not spend a nickel until you sit in each seat.

Find someone near you that has each if there isnt a retail store near you.

You dont list a location in your profile so we dont know where you are to make a suggestion.

Perhaps even a race shop will have a few cars or even a couple seats in stock for builds.

My $.02 is that the Circuit Pro is still going to be too snug for you given the personal dimensions you listed. You might consider a Cobra or a racetech for head restraint seats with a little more room.

Matt and I both have about the same waist, I am a 33" and 182 pounds and teh circuit pro is snug. The Circuit is tight.

A kirkey with a nice pad is a good choice too. Dont be fooled by the low prices, you still need a cover, mounts, braces, etc.....so they end up being the same or more than a Sparco.

The other thing to consider is running just the tub without the padding. I share a Pro 2000 with my 120Lb kid and I am 205. I run the tub of the seat without issue. Works great. He just got his provisional last month so I am now going to set the car up for him with a different seat. I was looking at the Circuit Pro and ADV, but now I am curious to learn more about this "Narrow" circuit mentioned. I don't see it on the Sparco site? ANy advice is appreciated. IF anyone has a used seat I am looking. I am also selling our 6 month old SPraco Pro 2000 for $475. It is like new. Give me a call if you are interested. (949) 275-2437