Wanted: '87-'93 Mustang GT hatchback...

Teamguy219

Looking for an '87-'93 GT hatchback (relatively) close to San Diego CA area, will consider any level of mods, from running shell to full race.

Plans are extensive so something already mildly built would be preferable to save money, but I'll consider a thrashed shell with running 5.0 if the price is right. One caveat, it's got to be street legal OR be able to be converted to "kinda" street legal with out overly extensive work.

My budget is from $1,000 for a cr@ppy 5.0 up to $10,000 for ready car. I am interested in ALL offers, but I need one soon.

Thanks for the help guys,

Ryan

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have a running car but if you are interested I have a 1985 chassis with a very nice 10 point cage already installed and ready to build. The chassis is rolling right now but is nearly completely stripped. I have the title and depending on what you do with it, it could be street legal. I'm only asking what I paid for it, $1500. I also have a Harwood pin on hood, and a near complete Maximum Motorsports suspension. I built an AIX car and rolled it two years ago at Willow Springs. The car was totalled so I picked up the 1985 chassis to rebuild. I never did and now I have all these parts to get rid of. I have two sets of front fenders (one set modified but needing some work after the crash) and the other stock.

Suspension stuff:

MM K-member

1-MM front lower control arm (the other bent) 3/4" off set (forward)

1- Koni, front, with 2 coil over kits and Hypercoil springs (other Koni bent)

2-Bilsteins w/MM race valveing, coil overs and Hypercoils

MM torque arm and many other odds and ends. I'll sell everything for $3000 negotiable and I am in SoCal and can bring to San Diego.

Thanks for your reply Timn, too late though, I just bought a '91 hatchback yesterday from a guy in Utah who used to run it in SCCA solo2. Awesome car, I'd post some pics of it here but I don't know how.

Thanks,

Ryan