Is everyone getting ready for the big DANCE?

TexaST-1

It has been quiet on our forum. The big dance is less than a months away.

I hope everyone else is having better luck than I have. I have had a complete engine melt down and a right side smack down! The entire right side of my car from wheel to whee was wiped out.

I have a tall list to fill to make the championship with not enough time to do it.

Yeah, I am trying to get ready too.......Just made the first event of the year with my car with some of my new changes. More changes to come, including taking the engine BACK out again for some oil pressure issue that developed (again )

Kevin, I undersatand that you are getting a new bullit from ERL...... Make sure you know how to detune unless you are stupid heavy. My car just became almost too close to the pwr/wt.....It will be a 'lil heavier with my next mod.....

Too much to do before Nats and not enough time.....sucks.....I am sick of working on the car....

Yeah, I am trying to get ready too.......Just made the first event of the year with my car with some of my new changes. More changes to come, including taking the engine BACK out again for some oil pressure issue that developed (again )

Kevin, I undersatand that you are getting a new bullit from ERL...... Make sure you know how to detune unless you are stupid heavy. My car just became almost too close to the pwr/wt.....It will be a 'lil heavier with my next mod.....

Too much to do before Nats and not enough time.....sucks.....I am sick of working on the car....

You took the words out of my mouth! This wasn't the way I planned it. Getting hit and loosing my under-powered engine in the same weekend!

I think I am stupid heavy... 3250lbs with Big Driver

What oil pressure issues? Something I need to be aware of?

You let the cat out of the bag. I was hoping to surprise Bob Mayer!

What oil pressure issues? Something I need to be aware of?

Dont worry, buddy.....You will be the benefactor of all of our research and development even if it does kill me........

You defineatly owe me a beer........(or 6 or 7)....

Look forward to seeing eveyone in 4 weeks.......Wish it were 6 weeks..

You let the cat out of the bag. I was hoping to surprise Bob Mayer!

SUPRISES??????????? I DON'T NEED NO STINKING SUPRISES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kevin......

Sorry to hear of your troubles. You better work overtime and get that thing ready to go!!

I've struggled all year with my car as well. 4 diffs/3 trannies/2 torque tubes/3 clutches and a coach I hired wrecked my car ............so I understand your pain. Hopefully I have it sorted out now. I'm going to Kershaw this weekend for the final SCCA SE div NATIONAL BP race. Then up to MO for the dance.

My weight to power ratio sucks....but unless I buy a new engine, I guess I'm gonna have to race this and make it up with shear driving talent

Danny...........

Stop working on the damn car already....for god sakes.........give us a chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to seeing you guys again. You still putting on a party Kevin??? I told my crew that you were, and so they are out practicing drinking

I am glad you carry a big wallet. It sounds like you have issues. Is your diff off centered to the passenger side? A lot of the WCGT cars are they way for weight balance, but is especially bad for parts. Not gonna help with the coach issue...

I do want to through a casual (Beer & Brats or something similar) gathering together one of the nights. I am waiting on the final event schedule to see what evening is the best for us. It seems like every evening NASA has something planned.