South East Vs NorthEast War

Fred Crawford

planning to go, i can fail to finish there as well as anywhere

Ouch...but good point.

Jim, is your rig full?

As of today, yes w/1 on the waiting list... If I can find another tractor w/CDL driver we can take both rigs up.

Let us know. I would like to get a couple more CMC cars to go.

shouldnt that be "foot in mouth"

I've had that so many times I got Athlete's tongue!

Havnt we all....! ?

the only time i don't have my foot in my mouth is to change feet!!!

Hilarious....Now if you could just back that up with a picture...

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fred Crawford

• Jim P.

• Varkwso

• Falcon

I guess you'd have to run PT with them - wouldn't be that bad though

(most CMC cars come in between PTC and PTB depending on level of preparation...)

The CMC 88 Mustang in my garage points out PTD...

Red Tornado

Alright all you southern boys be gentle.

We may live down here now but us born and raised NYC folk may side with those northerners for the race.

We may live down here now but us born and raised NYC folk may side with those northerners for the race.

Carpetbagger.

Carpetbagger.

I lived for four miserable years in NYC (Jamaica and Forest Hills in Queens) - those guys do not even like each other much less Southerners .......except for horn blowing and finger pointing they do not develop a lot of driving skills there either...

The smarter ones move south ....and lower the average IQ in both areas ....

I lived for four miserable years in NYC (Jamaica and Forest Hills in Queens) - those guys do not even like each other much less Southerners .......except for horn blowing and finger pointing they do not develop a lot of driving skills there either...

The smarter ones move south ....and lower the average IQ in both areas ....

6 years in Glendale (Queens) @ Myrtle and Cooper ! ! !

• Members

Born in Cortland, NY - met Julie in Potsdam, NY (SUNY) - 30 miles from the Canadian border

- the last year we lived in Potsdam (1987) was a record cold winter, one week in Feb where the temps never got above -15*F we packed up that year and moved to Jax, FL to thaw out!

Fred Crawford

Born in Charlotte nc..... studied far away places in geography in school..... decided never to move

Fc

Mr Atlas

Great, great, great, great, great Grandfather Martin Kolter came to America from Germany in 1750. Jumped on the Boone caravan, married Daniel's first cousin, jumped off in Catawba County (NC) in 1752. Got a 3000 acre land grant on the Catawba river from the King of England. My Dad moved to Charlotte in the 30's. I was born there. Lonnnngggggggg time Southern Boy I be!

John Coulter

Fred Crawford
Great, great, great, great, great Grandfather Martin Kolter came to America from Germany in 1750. Jumped on the Boone caravan, married Daniel's first cousin, jumped off in Catawba County (NC) in 1752. Got a 3000 acre land grant on the Catawba river from the King of England. My Dad moved to Charlotte in the 30's. I was born there. Lonnnngggggggg time Southern Boy I be!

John Coulter

Somewhere, somehow, great great somebody, I've always been told married a person in the Boone Family, all my fathers side fought in the war between tha states were from the mountains......

We may be related

Regards

Your long lost bro

Fc

Somewhere, somehow, great great somebody, I've always been told married a person in the Boone Family,....

Regards

Your long lost bro

Fc

No! No! Not the Boone family, the Boone's Farm family.

Firebird Man

Considering Confederate General Jeb Stuart was my Great, great, great Uncle, it's mandatory how I feel about Yankees.

Edited by Guest
Fred Crawford
Somewhere, somehow, great great somebody, I've always been told married a person in the Boone Family,....

Regards

Your long lost bro

Fc

No! No! Not the Boone family, the Boone's Farm family.

Falcon,

your just jelious because your great great great grandfather , The great "Chief Queer Steer" didn't make the history books

Fast Freddy Boone

Scout Master

• Members

Lonnnngggggggg time Southern Boy I be!

Same here. My peeps came over from Ireland in the late 1700's/early 1800's and settled in the NC mountains of Ashe county (Boone/W. Jefferson area). We are still there and still have some of the original property that was bought/claimed by them (in Todd, NC). Both of my parents are from Ashe county but I was born in Winston-Salem and raised in Charlotte from age 8 on. Unfortunately, the South aint what it used to be (too many damn people here now) but I still aint goin' nowhere...

Ed

my father's great great great grandfather ,dressed up as an indian and poured tea in the harbor....my mothers great great grandfather fought for the south at gettysburg.. what's a southern yankee to do????

Fred Crawford

Lonnnngggggggg time Southern Boy I be!

Same here. My peeps came over from Ireland in the late 1700's/early 1800's and settled in the NC mountains of Ashe county (Boone/W. Jefferson area). We are still there and still have some of the original property that was bought/claimed by them (in Todd, NC). Both of my parents are from Ashe county but I was born in Winston-Salem and raised in Charlotte from age 8 on. Unfortunately, the South aint what it used to be (too many damn people here now) but I still aint goin' nowhere...

Ed

Ed... I feel your pain..... Let a Porsche guy hugit out witcha......

Fc

Southern by the Grace of God

John Coulter

Somewhere, somehow, great great somebody, I've always been told married a person in the Boone Family, all my fathers side fought in the war between tha states were from the mountains......

We may be related

Regards

Your long lost bro

Fc

Cousin Fred,

My Mom has the Boone family geneology at her house in Cornelius. I'll be down there Labor day weekend. If I remember, I'll look to see if there are any Crawford's in the woodpile.

John

12th cousin, 7 times removed

Fred Crawford

John Coulter

We may be related

Regards

Your long lost bro

Fc

Cousin Fred,

My Mom has the Boone family geneology at her house in Cornelius. I'll be down there Labor day weekend. If I remember, I'll look to see if there are any Crawford's in the woodpile.

John

12th cousin, 7 times removed

WOW.... I spent 10 years in Cornelius.............

My family tree had many branches... try Greene..... Crawford will put you at the beach witha traveling sales guy

Fc

Roots

Fred Crawford
My family tree had many branches...
Are you sure you're from the south?

I'v sucked the sweetness from a honey suckle..... called my dogs from the back porch.... ate grits with red eye gravy....... along with flat bisquits...... most of my family has two first names...

To call me anything but southern would be someones last mistake.....

Fc

Rebel Call

Edited by Guest