• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fred Crawford

• Jim P.

• Varkwso

• Falcon

I'v sucked the sweetness from a honey suckle..... called my dogs from the back porch.... ate grits with brown eye gravy....... along with flat bisquits...... most of my family has two first names...

To call me anything but southern would be someones last mistake.....

Fc

Rebel Call

Damn Fred, you're mixed up again! It's redeye gravy! That's the stuff you have with biscuits.

Browneye gravy is that stuff that's in your underwear!

Fred Crawford

I'v sucked the sweetness from a honey suckle..... called my dogs from the back porch.... ate grits with brown eye gravy....... along with flat bisquits...... most of my family has two first names...

To call me anything but southern would be someones last mistake.....

Fc

Rebel Call

Damn Fred, you're mixed up again! It's redeye gravy! That's the stuff you have with biscuits.

Browneye gravy is that stuff that's in your underwear!

FYI.... Redeye gravy is made from pork shoulder ( ham) and Brown eye gravey is made from a pork butt.............

Fc

Head Chef

Fred Crawford

Let me tella a southern tail not many know about. It started when the yankees had to get out of the big city. They got a man named Moses to lead them south. They wanted to go south so bad they came into a lot of bad stuff long the way. Finally they got way south next to a big river., they were pretty darn hungry, so this guy Moses parted the waters and all the ex yankees scouped up the catfish and cooked out. They confessed their miss deeds and were declared ok. Which proves southerners are the choosen ones...

Fc

John Deere

Fred Crawford

Still no return smack from the NorthEast boys.... .... Oh yeh about the catfish cookout. You know where the folks got the salt for all that fish.... well there was this city turned into salt..... but thats another southern story... later

Fc

Popester

Fred Crawford

The smell of old canvas fill his nostrils. A crow off in the distance cackled. He rose from his bunk. Peering thru the tent opening he looked across the field towards to battle field called the Glen. An almost mystic haze hung close to the ground. Where were those yankees he thought. So far they were a no show. Falcon, Pink Panther and John Deere were locked and loaded............ Come out , come out were ever you are........

Tightning their shoe strings ...... the rebels were ready.....

Soldiers Dairy Day 1

The smell of old canvas fill his nostrils. A crow off in the distance cackled. He rose from his bunk. Peering thru the tent opening he looked across the field towards to battle field called the Glen. An almost mystic haze hung close to the ground. Where were those yankees he thought. So far they were a no show. Falcon, Pink Panther and John Deere were locked and loaded............ Come out , come out were ever you are........

Tightning their shoe strings ...... the rebels were ready.....

Soldiers Dairy Day 1

The Falconator scurried around the campsite readying his steed for the geographical championship that loomed ahead. He meticulously checked everything and ensured the coolant fan switch was in the “on” position. As he caressed the sensual curves of his fiberglass beauty, he aimlessly scanned the horizon.

In his mind he could hear the distant sounds of Lotus, Ferrari, and March engines as Hill, Stewart, Andretti, and Clark wrestled with each other for a Formula 1 victory from days past. The nostalgia was as thick as the early morning mist.

The Falcon was quickly jolted back to reality when the air was suddenly permeated with the scent of the Deere’s underwear with the “Browneye Gravy” stains. It was a shame a moment laced with memories as golden as the Formula 1 days of the Glen was washed away with such a revolting aroma.

After the air cleared and the Falcon’s eyes were able to focus again, he scanned the paddock for the troops from the “Army of Northern Aggression,” but was unable to detect their presence.

“Maybe they’ll show up tomorrow,” he says to the Deere.

The Deere nodded, and said, “Maybe not, they could be scared."

Fred Crawford

That was a ugly story falcon..... use southern boys need to stick together. As another famous sothern once said " can't we all just get along ". I will respond to your gravy story, however please notice that my story is a " daily diary " ....

Fc

More to Come

So Fred, your going to make us wait another 24hrs before the next journal entry?

mpowers

Now what am I suppose to do for the rest of the day? This war sucks....

Fred Crawford
So Fred, your going to make us wait another 24hrs before the next journal entry?

mpowers

It ain't much of a war if no yankees show up Kinda like pecan pie with no pecans

Fc

John Deere

mpowers

My thoughts exactly.....

Hey Mr. Powers.....shhhh....I have an idea. Since these Northern fellas aren't talkin', we don't we create a couple of new screen names...ya know pretend to be yankee racers....and give Fred and Falcon some good ol' northern smack talk, Southern style.

Guido

It ain't much of a war if no yankees show up Kinda like pecan pie with no pecans

Fc

John Deere

Main Entry:

1Yan·kee Listen to the pronunciation of 1Yankee

Pronunciation:

\ˈyaŋ-kē\

Function:

noun

Etymology:

origin unknown

Date:

1 a: a native or inhabitant of New England b: a native or inhabitant of the northern United States

2: a native or inhabitant of the United States

Did they drop history from the curriculum in the south before or after they dropped English language classes?
Firebird Man

Fc

John Deere

They're Skeer'd

Yankees all know the first win was a fluke and Robert Lee never was really defeated, just saw fit to save every one from more killing.

Now we'll finish the job on the track, humiliation is a much sweeter victory anyway. That's why we still hate General Sherman to this day.

Fred Crawford

Fc

John Deere

They're Skeer'd

Yankees all know the first win was a fluke and Robert Lee never was really defeated, just saw fit to save every one from more killing.

Now we'll finish the job on the track, humiliation is a much sweeter victory anyway. That's why we still hate General Sherman to this day.

I never did like German sheppards. I know a yankee when I see one though... it starts somewhere above Virgina..... I know their up there somewhere..... come out, come out..... I will take the battle to them.... I'm going to NasaNE site ..... I'll try again.

JohnDeere

Fc

John Deere

Main Entry:

Pronunciation:

\ˈyaŋ-kē\

Function:

noun

Etymology:

origin unknown

Date:

1 a: a native or inhabitant of New England b: a native or inhabitant of the northern United States

Did they drop history from the curriculum in the south before or after they dropped English language classes?

Dang Snakebit, do you have to do such a good job of playing the part of a carpet bagger?

mpowers

How'd you get them post up so fast?

Fred Crawford

Fc

John Deere

Main Entry:

Pronunciation:

\ˈyaŋ-kē\

Function:

noun

Etymology:

origin unknown

Date:

Dang Snakebit, do you have to do such a good job of playing the part of a carpet bagger?

mpowers

How'd you get them post up so fast?

Mike he must be reading a king james version dictionary...... thats not the way it decribes a yankee in my Bubba version....

Fc

John Deere

• Members

I know a yankee when I see one though... it starts somewhere above Virgina

Really???? I thought it was more like above Mt Airy...

Ed

G.R.I.T.S - great racing in the South

Fred Crawford
my dad left me something...

it's a .... " bumpa sticka fa the cah"

but he was from Maine....

Heck...... I know your a southern boy, lil Johnnie, I can tell by how far your eyes are apart... good to have ya in this war, proud to be serving witchya....

Fc

John Deere

glad to be here....

car is getting faster:: new bearings in the control arms,new moton coilovers.. trans mount replaced...:

o yea...no engine yet ..but when it gets in there them yankees better be holdin' on tight when we zoom past!!!

i've watched videos till i have an idea which way that track goes!!!

Fred Crawford
glad to be here....

car is getting faster:: new bearings in the control arms,new moton coilovers.. trans mount replaced...:

o yea...no engine yet ..but when it gets in there them yankees better be holdin' on tight when we zoom past!!!

i've watched videos till i have an idea which way that track goes!!!

I got faith in ya lil johnnie....... I might need some back up once I'm up thar...

Fc

John Deere

Fred Crawford

I am trying to get stuff going........ Nasa Ne they will hate me ..... sacrefical lamb for the SE......

Love me for who Im am....

I will,need some back up...

They really suck

rebel with a cause

Fc

hey! i ran the hpde at watkins last year for test and tune and those hpde guys were stuffing their mustangs into the guardrail all the time...there was a pile of them in the infield and we had to wait 1 to 2 hours for the repairs to the rail! [they had to pay for it too] so nasa ne racing??? they all do snowmobiles the rest of the year!! i'm from there...but i'm smart enough to live in the south!...thank god for our winters! i'm planning to go in october...i just don't want to see fred in his speedo!...that's falcon's territory!! speaking of falcon...if he runs his car hot again...that will keep us warm up there!!! #18 cts-v

Fred Crawford

The sun had rose upon an empty area known as the Glen. The air was crisp , almost sharp as it hit Deeres cheeks. Yesterday had been long. Falcon and Deere had been waiting, waiting for the Yanks to show for battle.

Out from the trailer stepped the Falconator. His skin was white and wrinkled. A full night of hot tub action had gotten the best of him. Falcon looked at the Deere in great admiration. Falcon being a Navy man for many a years had seen alot of seaman in his day but nothing that could compare to this man. A jaw like steel, a mind sharp as a tack, muscles carved from granite, yes Deere was a warrior. Standing there Deere could not fathom.... The Yankkees were called out... so where were they.... their honor was on the line. How could they look at their children and women..... the shame.

A noise. Off in the distance.... could it be..... turning to Falcon the Deere barked out orders, take off my underware and clean up we may have company....

A Solders Dairy Day 2