South East Vs NorthEast War

Fred Crawford

Fred Crawford

Come on boys I need some help in the NE forum. I already have the most viewed thread, but not many Yankees apparently can write... go up younder and post some stuff , my fingers ar sore...

Fc

Fast Freddy

Defender of the South

Famous Beaver Trapper Guy

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fred Crawford

• Jim P.

• Varkwso

• Falcon

Come on boys I need some help in the NE forum. I already have the most viewed thread, but not many Yankees apparently can write... go up younder and post some stuff , my fingers ar sore...

Fc

Fast Freddy

Defender of the South

Famous Beaver Trapper Guy

I got yer back....

ya know if deere added some orange to his car, he'd blend right in with those yankee fall colors!....what's up with falcon???.....any news on his car???....we need him for "the cause".......caddyman

Fred Crawford

Hey boys and girls just letting ya'll know I starting to get some serious nibbles up on the North East site.... I don't need any back up yet..... only nibbles... waiting for a big hit. Those sissy yankees are still peaking out from the window blinds............ they are a little scared.....

Fc

J Deere

ok fellow rebels! i just got back from watkins glen and had a yankee headache from that northern beer for two days!..we're gettin some action on the northeast forum...they are starting to talk!...and we are startin to walk..up north to win!!...i hope deere scoots fast in that lil green monster of his and falcon gets ready!! my carpetbaggin caddy is ready...i have some new dvd's to watch while driving and heated cup holders are in great working order!...along with the cruise control!!......#18 cts-v

Fred Crawford

I have bumper stickers for all cars being transported by Pantas going to the Glen....... if your man enough to put it on....

Fc

StickersRus

Fred Crawford
I'll take one, what do they say...?

ah......................... wait and see big boy .. a true John Deere classic.... photos by appointment only...

fc

Fred Crawford

we are loaded...... I will miss all my fans...... if they have wireless ( please pray ) i will stay in touch

Fc

Love to my groupies

we are loaded...... I will miss all my fans...... if they have wireless ( please pray ) i will stay in touch

Fc

Love to my groupies

SE Porsche Pride rides north

oh great!...something else we gotta go to? i don't know if deere can stand all that time in the hot tub!..he might run outa speedos!...shoot!...let's just make this like deere's march to the sea!......stars and bars!.....#18 cts-v

Fred Crawford
oh great!...something else we gotta go to? i don't know if deere can stand all that time in the hot tub!..he might run outa speedos!...shoot!...let's just make this like deere's march to the sea!......stars and bars!.....#18 cts-v

I only have 2 speedos after that its NAKED time..... ( visual) And I ain't marching nowhere.... to much work.....

Those yanks don't know whats coming

Fc

Deere Meat

Fred Crawford
Pullin OUT!

Look out Yankees here we come!

Last time I heard something like that....

I wound up with twins

Fc

Giddy Up

Everyone have a great weekend, show those northern boys how to drive.

Should be a piece of cake for the talented team we sent north