South East Vs NorthEast War

Fred Crawford

StraightSix
Uh Oh! I just looked at the results, what happened to Fred on Sat?

That yankee grass didn't agree with the Deere's stomach?

I'm very seriously considering making sure all my affairs are in order, though, since Jim won his class both days...

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fred Crawford

• Jim P.

• Varkwso

• Falcon

Keith Andrews

I'm very seriously considering making sure all my affairs are in order, though, since Jim won his class both days...

I'm pretty sure I saw the term track record and Jim Pantas in the fine print

Those yankees must really $uck...

Those yankees must really $uck...

Does Jim have the balls to show up to Summit Point this weekend to face some real competition? How about Fred? Anybody? The new pavement has been getting good reviews and it's a lot closer for you Southerners... you probably won't even have to take a toll road to get there!
  • Members

Watkins Glen is a very fast track! (and I like FAST tracks!) I'd be surprised to see my record stand for long, I know I left 1-2 seconds on the track, but I do love that track and we'll be making the trip back up there next year!

Sorry about Summit Point, been there before and my butt is not looking forward to an 16 hr (8 each way) trip from Charlotte this weekend after the 24 hr (12 each way) trip to WGI last weekend. Maybe next year...

Fred broke his half shafts and his carb jets didn't like the cold weather - Fred did make many new Yankee friends - we all did! It was a blast!

I am working on the "Bucket List" of tracks I'll be taking the WildHorsesRacing rig to next year, so let me know what NASA events we should be hitting -

• Members
I am going to join AA today........

Fc

Still recovering

My liver is still recovering, it was a tough battle, many casualties, but it was fun...

-Jimbob

I rubbed the big beaver

I am going to join AA today........

Fc

Still recovering

My liver is still recovering, it was a tough battle, many casualties, but it was fun...

-Jimbob

I rubbed the big beaver

you guys are the best , thanks again for coming up , nice races and good times!!!!!!!!!!!!

jr...........

Jim, I just picked up my (new to me) truck south of Charlotte about a month ago. It should be less than a 14 hour drive for you.

Kala motorsports

Hey Jim it looks like they have their own V8 Datsun Z up north that sounds like the black one down south. Come to think of it the drivers seem to drive alot alike. Wait a minute thats not funny.

Kenny Oates

#24 Datsun

• Members

Yeah Kenny - it did remind me a lot of you!*

*except his engine kept running even after he hit the wall... (j/k)

Kala motorsports

I didn't know the engine was still running i'm amazed you were able to pass him. Are you sure it was running. I have a new motor almost ready for RA. I'm going to try to test it somewhere before RA. Still have some mods to complete but hopefully i'll be ready by then. So maybe it will stop on track again and you'll have someone to pass.

Fred Crawford

I didn't know the engine was still running i'm amazed you were able to pass him. Are you sure it was running. I have a new motor almost ready for RA. I'm going to try to test it somewhere before RA. Still have some mods to complete but hopefully i'll be ready by then. So maybe it will stop on track again and you'll have someone to pass.

xc

Come and play

Fc

Kala motorsports

xc

Come and play

Fc

Hey Fred I thank you for the invite but Jody might get jealous besides my wife keeps apretty tight hold on me around men that wear rabbit ears. But I would like to come and run the Z around the track a few laps.

Already taken Kenny

• Members
You guys 'blend'.

It was hard to 'blend' what with us wearing every piece of winter clothing we owned and all of them still wearing shorts!

-Jimbob

Freezin' up North