Toys for Tots 8 hr Enduro

Jim P.

Unfortunately Tony we are waiting on RA to let us know what pits we will be using (support or pro paddock). So Thursday night/Friday morning we will be assigning them.

mpowers

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IndyJim

• Jim P.

• mpowers

• dmwhite

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How do I go about being assigned a spot close to where my trailer will be parked? I'll probably share crew with Tim Nagy, so we'll need to be together.

Thanks

How do I go about being assigned a spot close to where my trailer will be parked? I'll probably share crew with Tim Nagy, so we'll need to be together.

Thanks

I emailed Jim a few days ago and the reply that I got was first-come, first-served?

Thanks

I emailed Jim a few days ago and the reply that I got was first-come, first-served?

Sorry not true, the higher your grid position the sooner you will get to pick your hot pit space. We will start in order once we are allowed into RA, if you’re sharing your team you will still have two pit spaces. So Tony probably has more points than you Tim so let him pick the space you two want when time comes.

This was to be assigned already but since I just got the email yesterday about us using the Support Pits not the pro it will wait till we get there.

mpowers

enjoy your Thanksgiving everyone!

Bummer about the support pits, that make transporting gas and getting supplies from the paddock that much more difficult.

I think my team is signed up as Lemming racing but I used Nagy racing for the two enduros that I ran this year (125 points). And yes, we will let Tony pick the two spots.

My guess is we may not be using the pro paddock either. I just looked and Skippy has a driving school going on that weekend. It probably takes up the pro paddock and the autocross/skidpad out by turns 6 and 7.

We'll just have to give them something to aspire to

mcmmotorsports
That is correct - we are only using the support paddock/pits all weekend...

Good, cause I am gonna need all the support I can get.

• Members

Good, cause I am gonna need all the support I can get.

You are going to get lotsa support - I am planning on using YOU for the majority of my awards jokes!

• Members
glad to see someone taking my place

Don't worry, I'll probably leave you alone at the awards ceremony - I am sure there will be plenty of "sparkle ponies" showing up all weekend at odd places especially in your racecar

I didnt see any enduro rules in the supps, are there going to be separate supps for the enduro?

In this thread Mike mentioned being able to change more than one tire, are there any other changes that the competitors need to know about?

• Members

I don't think there are any other variations in the Enduro rules - but Contact Mike or Rob to be sure:

Mike Powers

Rob Bodle

Are these the pits on the inside or the outside of the track?

I think that the tires are the only modifications to the rules.

Meaning, all 4 tires are allowed to be changed in one stop, correct?

Thanks,

Patrick

Thanks Ken. We used the inside pits for the March enduro. Anyone know if there is power available to the pit stalls? At least within 100' or so?