• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• panozracing

• ngoldrich

• David M. Pintaric

• aaronpfadt

Brian,

I am hoping/ expecting they will include SU - and it would be cool bonus to run one of their cameras

If they dont cover SU there is no point for me to do it - even though I really like you guys

Thanks for taking the lead...

Pls let us know as soon as you talk with them.

paypal is fine with me...

Norm

Count me in for a video. $100 is small in comparison to what I've spent recently getting prepared for nationals.

update.....

1. Brian Goldburg

2. Daniel Goldburg

3. Walead Hessami

4. Kevin Mixon

5. Bob Mayer

6. Danny Popp

7. David Pintaric

8. Matt Carlyle

9. Norm Goldrich

10. Dave Schotz

11. James Forbis

12. Thomas Glenn

13. Scott Howard

#70 Mazda RX7

ST2

[email protected]

Pfadt Racing will kick in $500 toward the production costs.

1. Brian Goldburg

2. Daniel Goldburg

3. Walead Hessami

4. Kevin Mixon

5. Bob Mayer

6. Danny Popp

7. David Pintaric

8. Matt Carlyle

9. Norm Goldrich

10. Dave Schotz

11. James Forbis

12. Thomas Glenn

13. Scott Howard

14. Aaron Pfadt

See you all there!

This is where I'm headed with my previous question-----what is the TOTAL we need to collect to make this happen. Does anyone know a point person to contact to uncover this info?

Thanks,

Eric

Pfadt Racing will kick in $500 toward the production costs.

1. Brian Goldburg

2. Daniel Goldburg

3. Walead Hessami

4. Kevin Mixon

5. Bob Mayer

6. Danny Popp

7. David Pintaric

8. Matt Carlyle

9. Norm Goldrich

10. Dave Schotz

11. James Forbis

12. Thomas Glenn

13. Scott Howard

14. Aaron Pfadt

See you all there!

OK EVERYONE, HERE IS THE SKINNY!!!!

I spoke to Jeremy who is in charge of NASA Sponsorship and did the video deal. We can still get in but we have to pay 3k tomorrow plus $200 for 30 videos (some are free some cost $20)!!!! There will be 3 in car cams and they don’t want our personal cam data due to formatting issues. Speedcast recommends that for good televised/DVD coverage that they need to FOCUS on 2 groups. There will be coverage for the other groups, but cars further back in the pack will not get much coverage. The focused groups will receive full coverage. (Just like an ALMS race focuses on P1 and P2, and GT classes get reduced coverage). We do not own the rights to this video. The DVD's will be copyrighted and not burnable (so he says). After the race the video will be on the NASA website (low res) and for sale to the public for $20 (approx.). WE ARE SPONSERING THE RACE NOT HIRING THE COMPANY.

Based upon the response so far, (6 ST1s, 4 ST2s, 2 PTAs, 1 SU, and 1 PTB), ST1 and ST2 will be the focused classes (unless the response changes as more people come in). My brother, Dan, and I are willing to put in $600 total from the two of us. Since the videos will be for sale to the public after the weekend, I cannot count on people contributing after we have agreed to sponsor the video. SO, we need to collect the $3200 TONIGHT in order to be able to do this. We need everyone to contribute via paypal to me, [email protected] , as soon as possible. If you are willing to, please contribute as much as possible at this time. If we collect more then the $3200, I will refund money (via paypal) to everyone who contributed more then $100 first, and then if we still have more then $3200 I will refund back to everyone in equal increments.

We can designate who gets the in car cameras, so the cameras will go to the top three contributors. As of now, that would be Pfadt, my brother Dan, and me.

Summary:

I need everyone to begin paypal’ing the money ASAP. If we do not get the needed money tonight, I will paypal everyone their money back tomorrow evening. Please contribute more then $100 if you are willing.

NOTE ON PAYPAL – please do not use credit cards to fund the money as there will be fees taken out of the funds or contribute 3% extra to cover the fees.

COME ONE LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!!!!!

Brian,

I have never used my Paypal account, so it has a $0 balance. I tried ACHing money to it from my local checking account, but that will take a few days. Can I send you a check (I am very good for it)? Email me your address and I will get it out tomorrow (Wednesday). [email protected].

Thanks for your efforts.

Brian,

I have never used my Paypal account, so it has a $0 balance. I tried ACHing money to it from my local checking account, but that will take a few days. Can I send you a check (I am very good for it)? Email me your address and I will get it out tomorrow (Wednesday). [email protected].

Thanks for your efforts.

No problem with the check....just please tell me the amount so I know that tomorrow I can pay NASA.

Brian Goldburg

1829 Corporate Drive

Boynton Beach, FL 33445

Cell: 561.719.6483

P.S. If anyone can get a hold of Greg or any of the other registered drivers CALL THEM/EMAIL THEM...we need a BIG PUSH to make this happen! Maybe Greg can cut and paste my message above from today and send it out to all registered for our race Group D.

1. Brian Goldburg - PAID $300

2. Daniel Goldburg - PAID $300

3. Walead Hessami - PAID $110

4. Kevin Mixon

5. Bob Mayer

6. Danny Popp

7. David Pintaric - Payment via check (need amount)

8. Matt Carlyle

9. Norm Goldrich - PAID $105

10. Dave Schotz

11. James Forbis

12. Thomas Glenn

13. Scott Howard

14. Aaron Pfadt

COME ON GUYS we have less than 24hrs to get this done!!!!

1. Brian Goldburg - PAID $300

2. Daniel Goldburg - PAID $300

3. Walead Hessami - PAID $110

4. Kevin Mixon

5. Bob Mayer

6. Danny Popp - PAID $103

7. David Pintaric - PAID $100

8. Matt Carlyle - PAID $105

9. Norm Goldrich - PAID $105

10. Dave Schotz

11. James Forbis - PAID $103

12. Thomas Glenn

13. Scott Howard

14. Aaron Pfadt

$1226 (MINUS PAYPAL FEES) AND COUNTING...WE ARE MAKING PROGRESS!!!!

MORE...MORE...MORE....KEEP IT UP!

Edited by Guest

Guys

If we are still short money I am proposing the following shameless self serving, selfish, and probably vane suggestion, LOL if you guys are okay with it -

I will pay for all 9 SU people $900 (already paid for 1)-

if:

(1) That put SU on top of the list with 9 people so SU is one of the 2 focussed groups in the video

(2) I get to run one of the video cams

I always wanted a really cool video - and mine just are nowhere near good enough and professional

So let me know.

I completely understand if you guys would rather not do that since the majority of people responding are in ST1 & ST2

But I thought I would at least mention it.

I look forward to seeing everyone at the Nats next week.

btw I am in garage 24 if you guys need anything - not that I can help with car parts - but I am still friendly

Norm

Wed. morning update!

1. Brian Goldburg - ST1 - PAID $300

2. Daniel Goldburg - ST1 - PAID $300

3. Walead Hessami - ST2 - PAID $110 - $3.49 fee

4. Kevin Mixon - ST1

5. Bob Mayer - ST1

6. Danny Popp - ST1 - PAID $103 - $3.29 fee

7. David Pintaric - ST2 - PAID $100

8. Matt Carlyle - PTA - PAID $105 - $3.35 fee

9. Norm Goldrich - STU - PAID $105 - $3.35 fee

10. Dave Schotz - PTB

11. James Forbis - ST2 - PAID $103 - $3.29 fee

12. Thomas Glenn - ST1 - PAID 105 - $3.35 fee

13. Scott Howard - ST2

14. Aaron Pfadt - PTA

15. Thomas Statnick - STU - PAID $200 - $6.10 fee

$1531 ( - $26.22 paypal fee) AND COUNTING...WE ARE MAKING PROGRESS!!!!

PAID COUNT SO FAR - SU(2), ST1(4), ST2(3), PTA(1), PTB(0)

Norm has a great idea to solidify the in-car cam in his ride! Someone get a hold of the 5 above that hove not paid yet and between Norm's offer and the others we will make it. Lets keep pushing all week so it lowers the amount we had to contribute!

Aaron Pfadt has been notified via cell phone, he is out of town on business, but said he will be paying today.................

I am good with Norm having an in-car camera, as long as he allows me to out qualify him and stay behind me longer than last event.......Had nothing for him after about 5 laps....

Damn is that Porsche fast on longer runs.......( I am trying to fix my issues )

Danny,

LOL you're fast all the time.

Im just setup for endurance racing

See you there...

I have a little surprise to help with the tires - dont know if it will or not...

Norm

I just sent $400. I will continue to monitor the site today for progress. Send me an email if it looks like we're going to be short. I might be able to contribute more if needed.

Thanks

Scott Howard

ST2/TTS, #70 Mazda Rx7, Tripoint Engineering

[email protected]