• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• panozracing

• ngoldrich

• David M. Pintaric

• aaronpfadt

Brian,

I just paypal'd another $825 + $105 previous = $930 total (incl cc chg)...

So hopefully we are now good to go & SU is one of the focus groups and selfish me runs one of the cameras LOL

See you guys there,

Norm

PP'd my money, another vote for ST2 as the premier class.

Here's my update:

1. Brian Goldburg - ST1 - PAID $300

2. Daniel Goldburg - ST1 - PAID $300

3. Walead Hessami - ST2 - PAID $110 - $3.49 fee

4. Kevin Mixon - ST1

5. Bob Mayer - ST1

6. Danny Popp - ST1 - PAID $103 - $3.29 fee

7. David Pintaric - ST2 - PAID $100

8. Matt Carlyle - PTA - PAID $105 - $3.35 fee

9. Norm Goldrich - STU - PAID $105 - $3.35 fee

10. Dave Schotz - PTB

11. James Forbis - ST2 - PAID $103 - $3.29 fee

12. Thomas Glenn - ST1 - PAID 105 - $3.35 fee

13. Scott Howard - ST2 - PAID $400

14. Aaron Pfadt - PTA

15. Thomas Statnick - STU - PAID $200 - $6.10 fee

16. Ken Smith - ST2 PAID $150

18. Jon Cisler - ST2 PAID $105

Update:

1. Brian Goldburg - ST1 - PAID $300

2. Daniel Goldburg - ST1 - PAID $300

3. Walead Hessami - ST2 - PAID $110 - $3.49 fee

4. Kevin Mixon - ST1

5. Bob Mayer - ST1

6. Danny Popp - ST1 - PAID $103 - $3.29 fee

7. David Pintaric - ST2 - PAID $100

8. Matt Carlyle - PTA - PAID $105 - $3.35 fee

9. Norm Goldrich - PAID for all 9 SU - $930 - $27.00 fee

10. Dave Schotz - PTB

11. James Forbis - ST2 - PAID $103 - $3.29 fee

12. Thomas Glenn - ST1 - PAID 105 - $3.35 fee

13. Scott Howard - ST2 - PAID $400

14. Aaron Pfadt - PTA

15. Thomas Statnick - STU - PAID $200 - $6.10 fee

16. Ken Smith - ST2 PAID $150

18. Jon Cisler - ST2 PAID $105

Guys,

18 of the 19 from the list have paid, thank you! Due to the large benefactors (Goldrich, Mayer, Pfadt, Howard, and Goldburg’s) we have raised enough to commit to the video production company. GREAT JOB GUYS!!!

The top three contributors that helped make this happen in time (those who sent in their money first) are going to get the in car videos (Goldrich, Mayer, and one Goldburg – [we’ll sort that out between us!]). The in car videos need to be in the featured classes, so SU and ST1 will be the feature. There are a lot of contributors in the ST2 class – and without your contributions we would not have been able to commit now, thank you all. Unfortunately, we cannot feature 3 classes but the production company told me they will make an effort to show/discuss all the classes.

We would like the final costs to be $500 for people getting in car cameras, and $100 (or less) for everyone else. If we end up with enough money to refund some amount to those who put in $100, we will do so. At this point we are close, but don’t have quite enough to refund everyone (except in car camera people) that has given over $100.

So, please keep drumming up additional contributors. No need for anyone new to put in more than $103. If you have not contributed yet, please help the group out and contribute $103 now. I will bring a ledger and a check book to the drivers meeting and refund whatever we can. I have asked for the credits/sponsorship to name all of you that contributed. With such short notice we really came together and got it done! I think we are going to see some AWESOME racing this year! See everyone there!!!!

1. Brian Goldburg --------- ST1 - PAID $300

2. Daniel Goldburg -------- ST1 - PAID $300

3. Walead Hessami ------- ST2 - PAID $110 - $3.49 fee

4. Kevin Mixon ------------ ST1

5. Bob Mayer -------------- ST1 – PAID $500 - Check

6. Danny Popp ------------ ST1 - PAID $103 - $3.29 fee

7. David Pintaric ---------- ST2 - PAID $100 - Check

8. Matt Carlyle ------------ PTA - PAID $105 - $3.35 fee

9. Norm Goldrich ---------- STU - PAID $930 - $27.58 fee

10. Dave Schotz ----------- PTB – PAID $105 - $3.35 fee

11. James Forbis ---------- ST2 - PAID $103 - $3.29 fee

12. Thomas Glenn -------- ST1 - PAID $105 - $3.35 fee

13. Scott Howard --------- ST2 - PAID $400 - $11.90 fee

14. Aaron Pfadt ----------- ST1 - PAID $600 - $17.70 fee

15. Thomas Statnick ----- STU - PAID $200 - $6.10 fee

16. Ken Smith ------------ ST2 - PAID $150 - $4.65 fee

17. Michael Pinholster ---- ST1 - PAID $103 - $3.29 fee

18. Jon Cisler ------------- ST2 – PAID $105 - $3.35 fee

19. Brian Cates ----------- ST2 – PAID $200 - Check

$4519 (- $94.96 paypal fee)

PAID COUNT SO FAR - SU(2), ST1(7), ST2(7), PTA(1), PTB(1)

Edited by Guest

Brian, thanks again for making this happen. It was a herculean effort.

For those of us in ST2 that won't be in a feature class, can we request that the production company at least go through the grid and do a shot of each car? Individual sponsors would appreciate seeing their stickers (on the cars) in the video, even if it's brief...

i will request whatever we all want. I think it should be easy to get credit to your sponsers at the end too when the roll the credits and thank everyone. Watch a video that they did and get to the end. They plug stuff throughout the race and roll credits at the end. Since we dont have a sponsor we have openings for that.

I will ask Jeremy to see if they can scan the pre-grid when we line up in the paddock and get shots of all of us! Get me a list of the sponsers that you would like to thank. Dont forget that I am also asking them to do a podium and quick interview with all of the top finishers from all the groups that have 4 drivers or more. So you get a chance to thank your sponsers then too!

Brian, As my intent to pay you will push ST-1 into the most paid entrants Should pay you via paypal or cash at the track? It looks like the nut has been covered.

At the track will be fine....

Please continue to try and get more contributors so we all can get a lower price. See you next week if the hurricane coming doesnt shut the airports down and screw us up.....

Bittersweet! I'm really glad that the video is getting made, but I'm very bummed to not have made the cut to get a camera.

Rather than get some of my money refunded, I'm going to propose leaving the Pfadt money in the pot to reduce everyone else's portion of the production cost. I'd like to do that in exchange for having the Pfadt company logo in the video as a sort of 'primary' sponsor. Everyone will get credit for their contributions as well, but Pfadt would have prominent placement in the video. I think it makes good sense with our Company being a contingency sponsor of all the classes in the race.

I talked this over with Brian and he thought is seemed like a good compromise. Let us know if you have any concerns about this arrangement.

I guess I'm just going to have to stay in front of Bob and the whichever of the Goldburgs has the camera.

See you next week.

I guess I'm just going to have to stay in front of Bob and the whichever of the Goldburgs has the camera.

You know Aaron......Brian and i talked about this very thing. How much video do you have from IN your car? If you are like me probably tons. But how much video do you have of your car from someone elses???Probably not much.

Your real problem will be not getting TOO far ahead of me, so you don't get out of the picture !!

See you guys next week!

You know Aaron......Brian and i talked about this very thing. How much video do you have from IN your car? If you are like me probably tons. But how much video do you have of your car from someone elses???Probably not much.

Your real problem will be not getting TOO far ahead of me, so you don't get out of the picture !!

See you guys next week!

A local racer took this video a couple of weeks ago of an Miller Motorsports Park race. It is exactly as you describe, a video of my car from another car. It is great. You can't plan things that well. Hopefully some of you will get good vids like this.

I'm in the #190 'vette. The guy who took the video is also in a C5 vette.

See you all soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, did anyone else think that was some transmission abuse on those down shifts?

The up shifts were fine, but man if that is the way Miller has to be driven, I"ll need to bring a couple of extra gear boxes...

I'm back home now and just found this post. I'll put $100 in to whomever to reduce the total cost to everyone and get a video. Someone let me know.

Paul

Everything is already paid for. You will be able to purchase a DVD from SpeedCast Productions or NASA (not sure which) once the DVD is completed. I think it will also be webcasted for free as well.

So when do we get a copy of this video?

SpeedCast Production said it would be some time towards the end of the year before the DVD's are printed and ready for shipping.

So when do we get a copy of this video?

SpeedCast Production said it would be some time towards the end of the year before the DVD's are printed and ready for shipping.

and I was thinking the end of the week

I forgot how this works...if someone helped with the production costs, do they get a copy of the DVD?

I will be shipping everyone who contribute a DVD once they are complete. Please PM/email me shipping information. Otherwise I will contact everyone when I get them.