NASA CLUB RACING:

PAYOUT FOR THE FOLLOWING CLASSES:

AIX: American Iron Extreme, GTS: German Touring Sports Car-All Classes, 944

CHALLENGE: 944 Cup and 944 Super Cup, SU: Super Unlimited

PT: Performance Touring-All Classes, ST: Super Touring-All Classes

SPRINT & ENDURO RACES

1st Place - 2 Tires

2nd Place - 1 Tire

Note: There must be a minimum of three (3) cars that start your class in order to claim a 1st place award and a minimum of five (5) cars that start in your class to claim a 2nd place award.

In addition to the compliance with the applicable competition rules and regulations in effect at the time of the event, the following Hoosier Contingency Award Program Guidelines must be adhered to.

Hoosier Racing Tires must be used on all four wheel positions in any NASA Sprint or Enduro race or championship for which you are claiming an award.

To participate in Hoosier's NASA contingency program, race tires must be purchased through one of our authorized trackside dealers/distributors.

Click on the link below to find your nearest Hoosier Tire contact:

Hoosier Tire Trackside Distributor List https://www.hoosiertire.com/NASADIST.HTM

For Full Details https://www.hoosiertire.com/NASAawdg.htm

• 6 months later...
  • National Staff

Moti, as far as we know right now, it is good for 2009. However, Hoosier has not made any official announcement yet.

Moti, as far as we know right now, it is good for 2009. However, Hoosier has not made any official announcement yet.

Greg,

If this means anything or not, I don't know. But the Hoosier website has a link to register for NASA 2009 contigencies.

• National Staff

David, I agree that all of the forms from last year are still posted on-line. I don't see anywhere a mention of "2009" itself, but I think that Hoosier would have withdrawn the forms if they didn't intend on us to keep using them. I understand that we have had drivers earn tires already this year as well.

I understand that we have had drivers earn tires already this year as well.

That's good to hear. Thank you.