2002 GMC Sierra 3500 4x4 Crew Cab Dually - Duramax/Allison

Ole

Selling my truck to make room for my new toy. 148,XXX miles. This thing is bone stock and has never been molested (chips etc.). Has aluminum wheels, brand new rubber all the way around. The front seats are worn but I have better ones in my garage (never got around to installing them). Fully loaded with leather, heated front seats, power seats (dr. and pass. side), power mirrors, OnStar (not hooked up), Rear A/C vents, power windows, gooseneck hitch. Many other items. I recently took it to have all the wheels balanced and the mechanic hit the drivers side rear fender on the garage. It shattered and will be replaced and painted to look new. The rest of the truck has normal scrathes and a few small dents. This thing pulls like majic. The Allison transmission shifts smooth is amazing to tow with. The engine has plenty of power to pull almost anything you could want to pull.

Black with Grey Leather. Also has a roof visor that is nice to have on those sunny days.

I have always been a fan of having more truck than I need, this trucks fits that bill.

Pics coming soon.

$15600.00

Edited by Guest

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...