Steaks and Brew "Catered Event" Sat. night

116svvh

Who knows I may end up running GTS3 in the future

Norm

Wow, that would take a pretty small restrictor plate!

Maybe he's thinking about crossing over to the darkside. You know he's been known to race a M3 a time or two at the nurburgring.....

-Scott

John,

Then I might have to really learn how to momentum drive instead of compensating for something LOL ....

See you there...

Thanks,

Norm

Norm

Of course you're invited! I bet they'd let you run GTS if you tied your tool cart to the back of your car.

As we close in on this big number, could be close to 80-90, (and I hope John's guy is not freakin' out ) please remember, the GTS Bier Garten is by name only...

IN OTHER WORDS, don't forget to bring a chair and if you have a spare or easily transportable table for folks to sit at, bring it up with you too. A little forethought will make this more enjoyable. And if it is sprinklin' (God forbid, please) maybe even a EZ-UP.

As we close in on this big number, could be close to 80-90, (and I hope John's guy is not freakin' out ) please remember, the GTS Bier Garten is by name only...

IN OTHER WORDS, don't forget to bring a chair and if you have a spare or easily transportable table for folks to sit at, bring it up with you too. A little forethought will make this more enjoyable. And if it is sprinklin' (God forbid, please) maybe even a EZ-UP.

But Carl I heard you say in August that you had your own tent.....you mean to say it isn't big enough for your friends? Thanks for the heads up on being ready to enjoy this event!

Norm

Maybe he's thinking about crossing over to the darkside. You know he's been known to race a M3 a time or two at the nurburgring.....

-Scott

Mein Gott - more darksiders.... Norm, please look me up at the track - I know a nice, strong and GTS-3 competitive 3.6L 993 motor that'll bolt right into your car, and its owner is so concerned about keeping you in the air-cooled fold that he is even willing to swap with motors with you...

Sascha,

LOL - I would not be running my GT2 in GTS3 (even with another engine).

It would be a different car most likely an M3 of some sort...

See you soon,

Thanks,

Norm

Norm

-Scott

Mein Gott - more darksiders.... Norm, please look me up at the track - I know a nice, strong and GTS-3 competitive 3.6L 993 motor that'll bolt right into your car, and its owner is so concerned about keeping you in the air-cooled fold that he is even willing to swap with motors with you...

My plan right now is to drive my tow vehicle up with tables and chairs loaded from the Scioto Ribber. He said if I could get them there, he would let us use them. Not sure but I think I should be able to make a big dent unless everyone decides to eat at the same time. He is planning on having them ready over the 7-9 p.m. time frame.

Yea,

Nice job John, you are really doing a great job putting this all together. We are going to need to break your car before the championship every year to keep this going.

Ed

John,

FYI... I am located next to Mark at the GTS tent.

Also, I don't know if it is too late, but, Chuck Stickley from GTS5 wanted to see if he could reserve a spot for him only on the steak list for Saturday night. He didn't have internet access this morning, and Mark told him post on the forum to request a spot.

Thanks,

Derek

Thanks for setting this up John. It was awesome!

+1 That was the best meal I had all week. Thanks John. Now get your car running again so you dont have all the extra time to worry about feeding us

-Scott

John,

Another thanks for the organization you displayed with putting the dinner together on Saturday. It was awesome! It was also finally nice to meet you and your wife and put a name with the face. I truly appreciate you helping me out with the rains as well.

Thanks again,

Derek

John - once again: many thanks to you, Susan and your Scioto River friends for organizing a really enjoyable dinner and tasty beverages. With all of the tire and setup changes all through the event, along with various mechanicals a number of us encountered, this turned out to be THE place to get in that GTS social time that we all enjoy. Hats off especially for all the time an effort you guys put in despite not running in the event!

And congrats again on your nuptials; we're all glad to that you and Susan made all of us part of your Mid-Ohio honeymoon!!!