In car video

911.racer

Hi guys,

Unfortunantly my in car video pooped out. I have one of those Aipecs viedo cameras that records to chip. It had trouble on Saturday durring the race. Had to pull the battery to reset it.

The Sunday race was a bust too. It shut off while we were in the pits under the one.

I would love to see others in car video. Maybe Jamie's. He would also have gotten a nice shot of me backwards in 7 I think.

By the way. Thanks to everyone who did not hit me while I was trying to restart the car in the middle of the track in turn 7.

Oh, If any pics are out there I would love to see them too.

Ed Baus

Porsche 911 #25

DPM3, can you burn it to disk. I will pay shipping to get it to me.

I talked to Sean today. He also as video and he was one of the cars carrying one of the in car setups, so it may make the official video.

Thanks

Ed

I've got a great video of your spin, however I just bought my Trackmate and don't know how to email or post it.

I was looking at the Aiptek digital cameras . Have you had many issues or does it usually work??

I spent a lot on a POS Sony and it has about 5hrs. on it and it quit , for the second time. I would rather spend $79 and throw it out after 6 or 10 hrs.

Thanks, IA. Mike Ogren