Nationals Race video

wallyman424

Kinda grainy...

What is the white car? I can make out a Por-che, but can't tell the other. Prototye?

there was a daytona prototype porsche in SU.

It was great meeting all you guys!

Everyone I met was not only really nice but I was impressed with the high quality of driving in our group.

You guys have some very cool cars!

I love the sound of those awesome V8's (even if I cant hear my engine run when you are next to me LOL)...

My race wasnt very fun as I was running either on 5 cyls or 1 turbo all race.

Made it very hard to accelerate, but it did force me to push the chassis harder

I still managed to pull a max of 2.12 g's once the tires warmed up - pretty good at MidOh...

But not nearly enough to keep all you fast guys behind me...

So I just kept an eye out for you speed demons

Maybe next year I will be better

Hopefully I will see most of you guys during the whole season next year.

Thanks again,

Norm

Kinda grainy...

it comes out great on my computer......not so good when I compress it!! I'm kind of computer illiterate.

And since when did you beocme Cecil B. DeMilles?!?!?!?

Bob, Car sounded great! You are way too nice.

you know better then that!!! I'm just tired of fixing the damn car

It was great meeting all you guys!

Everyone I met was not only really nice but I was impressed with the high quality of driving in our group.

You guys have some very cool cars!

I love the sound of those awesome V8's (even if I cant hear my engine run when you are next to me LOL)...

My race wasnt very fun as I was running either on 5 cyls or 1 turbo all race.

Made it very hard to accelerate, but it did force me to push the chassis harder

I still managed to pull a max of 2.12 g's once the tires warmed up - pretty good at MidOh...

But not nearly enough to keep all you fast guys behind me...

So I just kept an eye out for you speed demons

Maybe next year I will be better

Hopefully I will see most of you guys during the whole season next year.

Thanks again,

Norm

Norm ...a pleasure meeting and racing w/ you as well and all the SU/ST guys . It is a good group of guys, some great race cars and some great racing......to bad they are going to Utah next year. I think I'm gonna miss that one.

Oh BTW>>>>>we missed you Kevin!!!!!!

Great racing, very high caliber driving in the ST-2 class. Best competition I have seen in a ST race, way more exiting then any regional. I have a bit of awesome video from the final following the blue ST-1 Viper and my battle with the 474 corvette of Ron Farmer! To bad the red flag ate up my recording time and the video gets cut. E mail me for copies if you like ([email protected]) Can't say enough of the great drivers in ST-2! Hey the fun continues at Watkins Glen October 4th and 5 with NASA! Anyone up for round 2 ! ? I have a little race gas to use up before we call it winter!

Great racing, very high caliber driving in the ST-2 class. Best competition I have seen in a ST race, way more exiting then any regional. I have a bit of awesome video from the final following the blue ST-1 Viper and my battle with the 474 corvette of Ron Farmer! To bad the red flag ate up my recording time and the video gets cut. E mail me for copies if you like ([email protected]) Can't say enough of the great drivers in ST-2! Hey the fun continues at Watkins Glen October 4th and 5 with NASA! Anyone up for round 2 ! ? I have a little race gas to use up before we call it winter!

david, it was great meeting you (i'm the guy in the red vette). i wish i could make it to the glen, but i cant. You should definitely come down to VIR for the february event, its usually chock full of st2 cars.