Welcome Brian Z to H4

mikeski38

How bout more H1 competitors? I know Brian downgraded from H4 to USTCC, but you gain the brother and the dad. I need more H1 competitors, especially in Norcal. In Socal they have abundant H1 cars, but not in norcal!!!

C'mon people, start building your cars!

dave you woudn't happen to drive a red VX? and talked to a younger guy with lots of pearcings at the T-hill event a while back? with a blue VX with a LS motor in it at the time?

cause i talked to a guy in a red VX and it sounds like you, (the advise from the mech is the same).

you even have an advantage brian, VX= 97HP and gears that will make an LS look like the JDM K20R 6 speed.

• Members
How bout more H1 competitors? I know Brian downgraded from H4 to USTCC, but you gain the brother and the dad. I need more H1 competitors, especially in Norcal. In Socal they have abundant H1 cars, but not in norcal!!!

Hey, what do meen downgraded!!!!

Hey, what do meen downgraded!!!!

LOL! you just noticed that? It is in my website of Infineon report too!

We all know Honda Challenge is the premiere series.