Looking for a Porsche 968 Caged Roller or Tub/Shell

pmcrespo

I am still sidelined from my "ball joint pin" incident at Pocono... I am still looking to "reincarnate" the 968, but trying to make it as cost effective as possible.

Ideally will like to find a roller or tub/shell with a cage already installed. If I can't find that, then any leads on an available 968 chassis will help.

Thanks as always....

PS: I could possibly also considered buying a street legal race car (e46 M3 SMG, EVO 8 or 9, Subi, 350z) with a NASA legal welded cage already installed if the deal is super good

LOL!!! Hi Joe... Great to see your note! How are ya big daddy!

Audi I'll have to pass... How is the development going?

When are you coming east?

Pablo, Development the car is still sitting in the trailer from June ! I haven't even opened the door, maybe

it turned into a Porsche i hope. We've been working running the boat all summer and we just started to get

ready to take the boat to mainland Mexico for 6 months. Not to say i haven't been racing some Shauwn had me drive one of his IMSA cars at Portland in July and Sears Point in Sept. also at Sears Point i got to drive his

NASCAR Winston Cup Ford T-Bird that thing was fun. My son and i may fly up from Mexico todo the 25 hour in

Dec. Sorry to hear about your car hope you get back on a track soon ! Take care, Joe