Video of the National Race at mid Ohio

Z06RACER

That was awesome.

Danny you got screwed. Did you know he was a lap down. They make it sound like a yes on the video but I know how that is during a race. It's like was he down a lap or is he in 2nd place about to pass for the win.

Bob, great in car. Loved the last name change he gave you though. Related to a hod dog family I see.

great video it appears that the panzo was quick, BUT if he knew that he was a lap down and it was the last lap and more than likely danny wasn't a lap down, he should have never race him that hard, i would assume that both guys were just racing hard and had no idea who was in what position

The production was nice, but the video coverage was weak. All three run groups and all five classes contributed cash to have this video made (fairly equally divided, for those who weren't involved), yet the only coverage was the SU leaders, with the occasional switch to show some ST1 cars.

What about the heated Viper / Vette battle for the ST2 lead, with 3 wide contact down the back straight? What about Forbis charging from last to 2nd? What about Wong in PTA passing half of the ST2 field?

This is outrageous. Had I known the only footage of our class would be during the friggin' red flag I would have spent my contribution on beer.

The production was nice, but the video coverage was weak. All three run groups and all five classes contributed cash to have this video made (fairly equally divided, for those who weren't involved), yet the only coverage was the SU leaders, with the occasional switch to show some ST1 cars.

What about the heated Viper / Vette battle for the ST2 lead, with 3 wide contact down the back straight? What about Forbis charging from last to 2nd? What about Wong in PTA passing half of the ST2 field?

This is outrageous. Had I known the only footage of our class would be during the friggin' red flag I would have spent my contribution on beer.

Agreed

I agree... the coverage definately sucked for ST2.

I guess I am not surprised as we were told the focus would NOT be on anything but SU and ST1. If I would have known the results ahead of time, I would GLADLY underwrite the entire budget. I don't get to see me up front too many times, so it would be a real treat for me.

• 3 months later...
  • Members

HA! I was trying to find a different thread and came across this. I dont care about running through the ST2 field, but I thought they woulda shown Matt flying by and then me avoiding him and him flying into China Beach!

Bob....Thanks for the Video... Maybe one day i will get the chance to race with you all again....I'm guess i'll have to move south...Winters in PA suck anymore.

HA! I was trying to find a different thread and came across this. I dont care about running through the ST2 field, but I thought they woulda shown Matt flying by and then me avoiding him and him flying into China Beach!

Even a still shot of Matt in the beach would have been worth the price of admission