Scott B. and NASA in AutoWeek

Brad Waite

I was just reading my October 27 edition of AutoWeek, when turning to page 44, I was faced with the front end of a certain red BMW that I've seen fast approaching my rear view mirror dozens of times. There's a nice article in this edition comparing NASA very favorably to SCCA, and our own Scott Berkowitz got a half page photo spread with a shot from the nationals. I'd jump on this quickly Scottie and go after some sponsors. That 15 minutes of fame can go by quickly! Seriously, it's a great shot....check it out.

Brad

Sweet!

I would also mention that Engine Builders magazine's October edition has a seven page spread on Nasa. No GTS cars, but lots of familiar faces.

Brad,

My 15 minutes were over 16 minutes after the race ended..... Just the luck of the draw that out of all the pics available they choose that one. I still like it though, makes up for not having a good podium photo. Trying to round up a few more copies, may have to call Autoweek and see if I can buy a few.

Jamie,

You were just pissed you didnt get one of the Prototype hood wraps......not I told Tom to get the banners, but I think he ran out of time. I did have the tiny little decals on my foglight covers if you look real close !!

Thanks guys, Scott