GT1 / AIX Ford Engines, BIG HP

McManus GT1

I have 2 Ford Engines for sale that would be perfect AIX engines.

Engine 1 - 310 ci, Roush c3 heads, just rebuilt in 08, not run since rebuild,

JE Pistons, Carillo Rods, Clevite Bearings, Steel Billett Cam, Titanium Valves, Complete Comp valve job, New Rings / Bearings Etc. , 4340 Crank., intake to pan, build sheets availible.

640+ HP - $8,000

Engine 2 - 335 ci, Lazano Bro. Heads, one race since complete rebuild (Runoffs), $6,000 in rebuild before runoffs, Crank 4340 steel, Intake to Oil pan, New Valve guides, Ported, Heads Milled, Manifold Milled to match, Tefloned Pistons, New Can, New Timing Chain, New Lifters, New titanium valves, New retainers/keepers, New Plug wires and push rods, Dry Sump pan. in 08 the engine had 2 wins, 3 seconds, under track record at Gratton, won division.

Build sheets availible,715 Dynoed HP[/b]

$14,500

Either would cost between $20,000 -$35,000 new, depending on build labor

contact Ryan McManus @ [email protected], 330 461 3287

• 2 months later...

Bump

$7,500 for the 310ci. 335 ran 27's on the club mid ohio course. Low 25's high 24's would be the guess on the pro course.

Considering 3 cars finished on the lead lap at the "national championships" in AIX, somthing is telling me that 650-715 may allow you to "run up front"

Considering 3 cars finished on the lead lap at the "national championships" in AIX, somthing is telling me that 650-715 may allow you to "run up front"

Winning car reportedly was putting over 700 TO THE WHEELS...Considering how he flat ran away from Griswold....I am guessing 750+ at the wheel.

Winning car reportedly was putting over 700 TO THE WHEELS...Considering how he flat ran away from Griswold....I am guessing 750+ at the wheel.

rumor has it that those cars "griswold and fessler" will be making even more then that and supposly griggs is working on a twin tubo setup or talking about it. "can't confirm" Looks like 750 is not going to cut it for 2009

pauls car is a work of art if you ask me. I love that car

you may want to ask Ernesto about that?

I saw the dyno sheets. Paul was significantly under 750, even 700 in 2008. I am at 580 RWHP, Ernesto is slightly under that, Paul is over that by, well, lets just say some, but nowhere near 750.

Paul & Ernesto ran away from me after I lost a spark plug wire AND POINTED THEM BOTH BY going into turn one. I know, whaaa. This motor will allow you to "run up front" if you can drive it to its ability and it stays together. Big horsepower scares some people, you still have pull up your skirt and drive it.

you may want to ask Ernesto about that?

My engine dynoed less than 570 flywheel hp on the engine dyno so I probably had less than 500 at the wheel during the Nationals. Even then it was still fast enough to own the OFFICIAL lap record at your own track while never getting a clean lap!

Come down to Buttonwillow and show us what your horsepower can do here. Ooops, that's right it's too far.

Even then it was still fast enough to own the OFFICIAL lap record at your own track while never getting a clean lap!

This cracks me up on so many levels.

Anyone else race in traffic?

Even then it was still fast enough to own the OFFICIAL lap record at your own track while never getting a clean lap!

I must've made Dave mad cause he just stopped by to give me a note..(panties in a buch, not good)...

dracula.gif

I did hang Sutak out to dry when he came up but I had Jay all over my ass and sights set on getting by Luna...Sorry Andy! However, everyone else got a point by and plenty of room. I almost felt like I was directing traffic with all the hand signals!

By the way Ernesto,

I thought that for results/lap records to be "OFFICIAL", CCR 17.1 states that "the top 4 finishing drivers MUST PROCEED TO IMPOUND IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE RACE".

My in car vidio (after the race) shows you following me through pit lane and into the paddock area where you turned right (toward the garages ?), and did not follow me to impound, and you did not show up at impound for almost 10 minutes. ?

UNOFFICIAL MID OHIO AIX LAP RECORD HOLDER "IN TRAFFIC", 1:28.36

By the way Ernesto,

I thought that for results/lap records to be "OFFICIAL", CCR 17.1 states that "the top 4 finishing drivers MUST PROCEED TO IMPOUND IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE RACE".

My in car vidio (after the race) shows you following me through pit lane and into the paddock area where you turned right (toward the garages ?), and did not follow me to impound, and you did not show up at impound for almost 10 minutes. ?

By the way Fecesler,

Your in car video showed me returning tho the Speedcast booth to remove the video equipment and battery pack off my car. I was instructed to immediately pull off to their booth with NASA approval. It was not even close to 10 minutes as you claim, more like 3 minutes.

Nice try to claim a record that is not yours. Don't even go there as my team noticed some infractions on your car that we did noteven bother to bring up. I would STFU about this if I were you.

Just make sure you show up at Miller I have something for you on and off the track if your frisky.

BRING IT!

Mark your calendars, Jan 13, 2008. OFFICIAL - Earliest National smack talk on record.

Come on Chris, you've got to join the party, , everybodies doing it.

By the way Fecesler,

Your in car video showed me returning tho the Speedcast booth to remove the video equipment and battery pack off my car. I was instructed to immediately pull off to their booth with NASA approval. It was not even close to 10 minutes as you claim, more like 3 minutes.

Nice try to claim a record that is not yours. Don't even go there as my team noticed some infractions on your car that we did noteven bother to bring up. I would STFU about this if I were you.

Just make sure you show up at Miller I have something for you on and off the track if your frisky.

BRING IT!

Is this episode of WWF/AIX pay per view or free....?

Getting the popcorn!

Oh no, I am staying out of this one. My earlier post was as factual as I could be. Talk is cheap and worth what you pay for it. The economy must be slow. This seems to be the best entertainment around right now. I 'll just keep eating my popcorn while reading the replies and await the emminant lockdown by JWL.

Ernesto,

Thanks for clearing up the issue about tech.

I invited John Lindsey to my garage to inspect my car before the race, and he said everything was legal! Give me details.

You apparently don't know what the word "unofficial" means.

So now you are down to calling me names and threatening me off track.

Sounds like someone needs a time out.

"UNOFFICIAL" MID OHIO AIX LAP RECORD HOLDER "IN TRAFFIC", 1:28.3

Guys-

Enough. Paul's car passed all the legality inspections and if anyone had a protest the time to talk about it was four months ago. I will also not tolerate any threats of on or off track retribution, so knock it off now before I get out my sanction stick.

Clear?

-JWL

By the way Ernesto,

By the way Fecesler,

BRING IT!

man, what a way to make enemies i used to have a little respect for you even though i don't know you. but from what i heard of you can "officially" rub people the wrong way. on the track i'll give you credit, but after that at this point ???????????????????????????????????