Class Designations Front and Back?

Damon in STL

I'd like to see GTS require front and back class designation on every car. At one race this year I found myself not racing a car that I thought was not in class since I could not get a good look at the side designation while on track.

I know it is my responsibility to know who is in my class. But, I didn't see this car in the paddock or on grid during practice, qualifying, or just before the race. It was pretty much raining up until the race....so, I wasn't really wandering around the paddock looking for cars either.

Damon in STL

Would be good.

I think we've been voluntarily doing this for some time now and it was required at nationals.

We've been doing in 2008 in the Southeast,,,, everyone likes it.

Fc

I remember during the 2007 National Championships at Mid Ohio, Fred's car spun all the way around in the carousel in front of me and I thought I gained a spot. Little did I know he was in a different class:)

I remember during the 2007 National Championships at Mid Ohio, Fred's car spun all the way around in the carousel in front of me and I thought I gained a spot. Little did I know he was in a different class:)

ouch

fc

• 2 months later...

"We've been doing in 2008 in the Southeast,,,, everyone likes it."

Everyone but me has been in 2008 in the southeast......

There, Fred, fixed that for you. Chuck