• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ekim952522000

• Redstone

• 71dsp

• jmeris

SCCA Improved Touring R the only real difference between it and a H2 is you are not allowed a flywheel in SCCA and the cars has to be a U.S. model. My brother is planning to build a SCCA BMW in SoCal so I would like to have the option to race with him every once in a while.

Yeah it's a typo they meant for it to be the VTEC model.

I sent in a rules request to get it fixed and I already heard back, it should be fixed by next month.

Ok so today I finished taking out the tar mat (Dry Ice made very short work of it only took about 30 min) Plan is to finish up the interior tomorrow, then sunday take out the A/C and cruise control.

img1399zi7.jpg

img1400bj2.jpg

img1401md2.jpg

img1407ip1.jpg

img1408ls4.jpg

i think he's gone thru more cars than anyone with the least amount of tract time!

maybe next week he'll have a S2000?

good luck with the build! hope you make the season opener!

I think I am averaging one car per race

I just remembered I had a crx for about 3 weeks as well but technically that was Lenna changing her mind.

I know someone who has a prelude tranny, An H23 short block, and a built H22 head

Is it a M2F4 tranny?

ill double check what tranny it is

Lets see some progress shots!

There has been no progress. Mike and I are starting the cage this weekend and all my parts are in the mail.

Some teasers pics from the beginning of the cage build. Mike Is doing a amazing job the the cage is going to be awesome!

img1576al1.jpg

img1577fa0.jpg

img1575fe5.jpg

I am also ready to order springs but have no idea what length to get for a prelude?

I tried to get pictures of the adjusters on my new Schrotch enduro belts they are amazing! I have never seen any harnesses that adjust like them, they even come with a little loop already sewn in incase you want to use the surgical tubing to lift them out of the way during driver changes. They also have nice large hoops sewn in for tightening them very high quality.

img1584ma0.jpg

img1585cv3.jpg

img1586cd9.jpg

Well not too much happening with the holidays I got my transmission in today it was hard to find the correct one for the 93-96 vtec, but I found a nice one and it already has a Quafie LSD installed.

photoom7.jpg

• 4 weeks later...