question about registering for an event

gpeele

Hello, I logged onto my account and tried to register for the most recent even in my area;

Virginia Motorsports Park, Petersburg, VA - NASA-X 2008-12-07

the only this different this time from the others is that I changed my vehicle information on the members page, when I was asked to save the vehicle information it kept reloading the page telling me to correct the errors below and won't let me advance in the registration process any further. It's the exact information I had entered on my membership page so does anyone know what is going on? Thanks.

-Gordon

Not sure, but I'd recommend starting over with a different browser or on a different computer. Then once it goes through, just to be safe, email that event's registrar (me) your car info so it can be double checked/corrected in the registration database.

If that doesn't work, email me and I'll try to put it through manually.

Worst case, you can register on-site that morning.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Jon

Hi Gordon, how did you just put that registration through? It's been closed for almost 48 hours now, and that event was postponed until Jan 18 (also announced nearly 48 hours ago.)

At any rate, what you just registered for is now on Jan 18. Is that ok?

Jon

I assumed that the event was still going on and went went straight to my shopping cart. The event was still saved there so I checked out and everything went fine, I even received the automated verification email immediately. Shifting the registration fees to the Jan. 18th event is fine with me. I sent you a private email concerning my membership expiration date and number.

Thanks for your patience,

Gordon