25 Hour Live T&S Feed

bpanther

They just got out of a drivers meeting. It’s about 7:30 pm. The race is Red flagged and they were told to listen to the PA every hour on the hour for updates. Visibility is less than 100 feet due to fog. They will be given a 30 minute notice when they will be going green again. The race will be extended a maximum of 3 hours due to delay so instead of ending at noon it could be extended as far as 3pm tomorrow.

You would not have seen any results before the race started.... Gary, was that post 10AM PST?

Can you describe the green screen? "Green" like the background header as shown now at the timing link or really green?

Can you guys give me good descriptions on "not working". I need solid feedback so I can get it working 100% for the future.

I know my wife was having issues watching from CO, but other's connections were fine the whole time. I want to figure out what the weak link was as I want it to become standard to have live T&S for all NASA events.

Feel free to contact me directly. 303 539 9363 or by email.

You would not have seen any results before the race started.... Gary, was that post 10AM PST?

Can you describe the green screen? "Green" like the background header as shown now at the timing link or really green?

Early on the whole page would be there but the portion with results would turn to a green square screen. Later during the race it would briefly do this for only a few seconds and then pop up again.

Can you guys give me good descriptions on "not working". I need solid feedback so I can get it working 100% for the future.

I know my wife was having issues watching from CO, but other's connections were fine the whole time. I want to figure out what the weak link was as I want it to become standard to have live T&S for all NASA events.

Feel free to contact me directly. 303 539 9363 or by email.

Other than the fact I didn't know what time the race began (DOH!) and I couldn't find the time on any site, it worked pretty well. All in all it considering I was so far from the track it was a good experience.