Post pics of your HPDE toy

aben8057

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Here's mine:

IMG_2027.jpg

I'm just starting out. I learned a lot at the VIR March Madness event and will be back with better brake fluid and pads and a new helmet instead of a NASA rent-a-lid.

Red00gt, Arent you on the Moddedmustangs forum?

Yessir!

Nice car you got there.

Oh, Just realized, thats Carmines old car, isnt it? Good friend of mine.

Thats a good car you got there Hope your enjoying it.

Haha knew those pics from somewhere. Yes it is Carmines old car, my 98 gt is my DD just rolled 182k on her and we decided we better get a dedicated track car and found this one for a good price. The Cobra is a blast to drive, 270rwhp with 4:10's helps a lot in the straights and the cornering of the car is unbelievable with all the negative camber.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be attenging my first NASA HPDE at NJMP in a few weeks with my 2009 Cobalt SS. I've never taken this car to anything but a drag strip; I can't wait.

cobalt-willow.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Heres my 94 GT basically stock with Eibach proline springs ..KYB shocks and Cobra brakes its not the fastest car ive had but it sure is fun,.,..

PoconoRaceway6-24-1274.jpg

PoconoRaceway6-24-1242.jpg

I don't mean to jack up this thread, but for the life of me, I don't see how to embed pics in my posts.

If someone can send me a PM with instructions on how to do it, I will post some pics of mine.

Also, I don't have them "hosted" anywhere else online, so does that mean I can't use pics on this forum?

As posted previously in this thread:

1. Post the photo on MySpace, Photobucket, Flickr, etc.

2. Copy and paste the photo's location as a link in the reply box here

3. Highlight the link, then click on Img in the option box, then submit the reply

4. Photo will magically show up without NASA having to actually host it and deal with file storage

Mark

You have to host your photo elsewhere...Photobucket, Flickr, Myspace, Facebook, whatever works. Then, copy the photo's location and post it here. Highlight that link and click the "Img" box above, and you should be good to go.

Mark

Mark

• 2 weeks later...

These are revised pictures of my '12 Mustang GT after some recent modifcations. I need to get this out to a NASA event- I have done all my DE's lately with Hooked on Driving and the CRMC. The last NASA event I did was last year in my 2008 Bullitt Mustang.

DSCN3862.jpg

DSCN3866.jpg

DSCN3968.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Well I sold my 94 GT from above and picked upa 94 E36BMW with a 5.0 ford V8 in it .. here she is at NJMP....now sporting TCKline coil overs and Vorslag caster camber plates..Hoosierb R6 245 all round .. M3 bralkes with Hawk DTC-70 pads.. its a fun little ride..

P1000739.jpg

bmmv8racecar8-17-126.jpg

bmmv8racecar8-17-122.jpg

Haven't been out yet, but I'll likely be the only one in a VOLVO! 300 ponys of turbocharged goodness!

KW Variant II coilovers, race sway bars, strut brace, OZ Superleggerras, Michelin Pilot Sport Plus's, 17 psi tune, slotted rotors, EBC pads

IMG_20120405_1448061.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Here is the Terminator Hamster (2005 Dodge SRT 4)

At Laguna Seca...

White_1_175.jpg

At Thunderhill...

securedownload1.jpg

At Reno Fernley Raceway...

5760770003_large.jpg

and at Infineon...

AM4G3397.jpg

Here is a video of myself at Thunderhill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNONh_m3lcs&feature=player_detailpage

I graduated to HPDE 4 that day.

Since then I replaced my previous coilover setup with these. (KW Clubsports)

Untitled-1.jpg

as well as a few other little things.

Here is what it looks like now as I am slowly getting it and myself ready for Time Trials. Hopefully not too much longer.

IMG_1139.jpg

IMG_1136.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Will be doing my first HPDE event in the NE @ NJMP

This was at a local track event at the blackwater training facility....we got a little carried away with the blue tape the night before

62026_527018999588_472969_n.jpg