Post pics of your HPDE toy

aben8057

The car belongs to Dave Brooks, from the Chattanooga area. I've only seen it once or twice, always in dirt. Don't know the history or prep level, but he and it are fast and fun to watch. I'll point him to this thread.

New to the forums, here is the pit

VP2_3573.jpg

That looks like Buttonwillow Raceway to me...hmm, someone in a silver Evo owes me a cold beverage.

is this you? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woV2oxmHgGQ

Just kidding....Welcome to the forum!

While it is extremely hard to see out your windshield, that is me

I owe you a cold one, any day! That was my very first HPDE

My apologies for the cracked windshield

will

I was just messing with you, I was over it before I shut off my car...but I'll always accept a cold one!

Just look for #44 at a track near you.

I know the video quality was crap on that run, rollcage mount sucks for the helmet cam - you could have easily denied that one!

Oh, and you were tearing it up for being your 1st time.

I was just messing with you, I was over it before I shut off my car...but I'll always accept a cold one!

Just look for #44 at a track near you.

I know the video quality was crap on that run, rollcage mount sucks for the helmet cam - you could have easily denied that one!

Oh, and you were tearing it up for being your 1st time.

I will look for you around

Me and a buddy might head out to BW Jan 29&30th w/ SpeedVentures, so if you come out say hi!

will

• 5 weeks later...

New to the forum. Been away from HPDE for few years, but hope to get in at least 5-10 events this season. Looking forward to great times, learning alot, and meeting some new enthusiasts~

From 07 @ VIR-North

thsccapr-02596.jpg

Most recent pic.

STiMDMountains4.jpg

Newcars010.jpg

Newcars009.jpg

My 1st time on a track & getting used to my new car, should be hell of alot of fun. See you guys at CMP this weekend.

Oh yeah....my 1st turbo charged car & haven't driven a stick in over a decade until last month..Watch out....I kid....LoL

awesome, CMP is a great track to learn on, and a fun track once you start to figure it out. Us lower HP cars realyl like it, since the high HP cars can't get too far away, since the straights are relatively short in comparison to other tracks in the SE. I will be in IC on Friday, and DE 4 all weekend, we will be the group of RX-8's in the garage area, come say hello!

@03-246

Nice to see another Griggs GR40 WC... man I love mine! Say, what size rubber do you have on those ForgeLine wheels? And, any videos on YouTube?

new photo of the car, from this past weekends Winter Meltdown. We braved snow and ice to hit the track in South Carolina with NASA-SE.

Thanks to The Pic Man Darren Pierson for taking photos.

StartFinishR.jpg

awesome, CMP is a great track to learn on, and a fun track once you start to figure it out. Us lower HP cars realyl like it, since the high HP cars can't get too far away, since the straights are relatively short in comparison to other tracks in the SE. I will be in IC on Friday, and DE 4 all weekend, we will be the group of RX-8's in the garage area, come say hello!

(Way after the fact...)

I could have sworn I'd seen your car! Weren't you in the paddock garage, at the end furthest from the track? There were quite a few rotaries there.

haha, yep, I was there, and yep, there were a few of us, we tend to travel in packs of addicts. were you the white mustang doing a brake job in the garages?

Heh, yeah...that was me. You should see (and hear) the rotors now.

Dude, get this: (Warning: totally unrelated) My alignment went out of whack..and even though the S197s have NO stock provisions for camber/caster adjustment...warranty won't touch it. So you're saying you engineered a car that can NOT be aligned properly -thusly a potential to be wickedly unsafe- and you won't fix it? There're even etchings in the struts to show where to modify them to allow for adjustment....c'mon... (You were warned)