Post pics of your HPDE toy

aben8057

LMS_6190.jpg

Griggs GR40ST, 600 HP. Motor's being rebuilt.

So I tracked this a couple times. Check out LF sidewall:

20100503_WGI_DE2_3872.jpg

This one's teaching me to drive:

20100716_POC_DE3_0426.jpg

Here's mine: HPDE-3 last year, heading for 4 this year. Not sure, but I think I'm due for springs and real tires and wheels...

20083-4view.jpg

I love that Steeda fascia. I'm planning to put that on my Bullitt with a Saleen S281 hood.

i ran my box back in april...

IMG_5533.JPG

but heres the main toy (the clutch was blown for the april event) going to run it in a week & a half, i already got my other wheels & tires on it & bled the brakes

30924_435647250277_524470277_5469428_5219616_n.jpg

but heres the main toy (the clutch was blown for the april event) going to run it in a week & a half, i already got my other wheels & tires on it & bled the brakes

Nice air dam....Home Depot Motorsports FTW!!! A lot of people actually use the garden edging and swear by it.

Nice air dam....Home Depot Motorsports FTW!!! A lot of people actually use the garden edging and swear by it.

lol, its actually a Lowe's Motorsports racing lip, haha, hey it works & keeps some air from smacking 1/2 of my undercarridge...soon i plan to do a partial undertray with a splitter...once i find out whats a good light material to make it out of

i already ordered the CD of my pics...so its not like i'm "abusing" the image

Good to know i wish it was always the case

As long as people don't crop off the copy write and website info and only use them in a public forum, I don't have an issue with them being posted.

Plus with the tracking software we use on our site, I can see all the websites and forums that have visited our site and/or link to or any of our photos.

With this software, I've actually busted some well known racing related companies cropping our pictures and using them on their website without permission.

Anyway I have to cut Greg some slack after all the photo editing involving toast we did on his xB. (i.e.: see his signature in his posts)

BTW Greg, you may have ordered the pictures but you haven't paid for them yet

i already ordered the CD of my pics...so its not like i'm "abusing" the image

Good to know i wish it was always the case

As long as people don't crop off the copy write and website info and only use them in a public forum, I don't have an issue with them being posted.

Plus with the tracking software we use on our site, I can see all the websites and forums that have visited our site and/or link to or any of our photos.

With this software, I've actually busted some well known racing related companies cropping our pictures and using them on their website without permission.

Anyway I have to cut Greg some slack after all the photo editing involving toast we did on his xB. (i.e.: see his signature in his posts)

BTW Greg, you may have ordered the pictures but you haven't paid for them yet

they are paid for now...i didn't have a chance to pop back on a computer with internet until this morning