5873281570_0432644081_b.jpg

5957897335_59e513d318_b.jpg

Now the good stuff

3b.png

8e9900ec.png

vlcsnap-2010-10-05-09h27m18s78.png

vlcsnap-2010-10-05-09h20m07s95.png

4b.png

lol I dont want to spam it up with pics so ill stop there. I have tons more if more are interested.

Bring that Fit to Florida so that the one that runs down here in HC will have somebody to trade paint with.

Mark

This is what it looked like up until Sunday morning around 11:15...

DSCN4200.jpg

9783b.jpg

0k6x9982.jpg

...and this is what it looks like now.

IMAG0104-1.jpg

IMAG0113.jpg

IMAG0114.jpg

Into the Armco on the inside of turn 17 in the first session Sunday morning. Thank goodness for HPDE insurance!

Welcome to the club of HPDE crashers! I was eager to join...1st lap of my 3rd session on my 1st day of HPDE-1.

Mark

Bring that Fit to Florida so that the one that runs down here in HC will have somebody to trade paint with.

Mark

haha whats his name or forum name? links? i might know him from the fit forums.

I got ya beat. I had someone park underneath me at the end of my first session of day one in my first HPDE at VIR.

Point is, that'll buff right out.

haha whats his name or forum name? links? i might know him from the fit forums.

I believe that the owner/driver is Sean Yearwood (#84, Honda Challenge 4). Sean owns http://powerrevracing.com/shop/.

Mark

OH YEAH! hes on fitfreak.net

He drives the newer model of the fit. the one with out much aftermarket support (ie:motor mounts for k swap.. gotta go custom..)

Nice car!

• 1 month later...

My 2008 Bullitt and I have parted company, and now enter a 2012 Mustang GT Premium with Brembo front brakes and 3.73 axle. The Bullitt was a great car and I enjoyed it on the track, but it was time to get something with a little more race in it and a smaller payment (gotta love discounts and 0% financing!).

See you on track once I get enough break-in miles!

IMG00329.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I find myself racing less these years, but I still want to spend time on the track. NASA HPDE events are an ideal outlet for my occasional 'need for speed'. This weekend I'm looking forward to returning to a favorite track: Sebring. I'll be bringing two cars, one that was literally built for circuits of this type, and the other far better suited for tracks with shorter straights and more twisty bits.

1966 Ford Holman Moody/Pathfinder GT40 Mk I

IMG_4638.jpg

IMG_4598.jpg

IMG_4613.jpg

2011 Ariel Atom 3/245

CMPinAriel.jpg

My wife behind the wheel after scaring the neighbors

100_4065.jpg

100_4060.jpg

Looking forward to seeing old friends at Sebring in a couple of days!

Kim

Hi Mark:

No excuses for my absence, but I'm glad to be returning to the fold. If you're still sleeping early Sunday morning, don't worry - I'll wake you. No snooze alarm, though.

See you Saturday afternoon!

Kim

I find myself racing less these years, but I still want to spend time on the track. NASA HPDE events are an ideal outlet for my occasional 'need for speed'. This weekend I'm looking forward to returning to a favorite track: Sebring. I'll be bringing two cars, one that was literally built for circuits of this type, and the other far better suited for tracks with shorter straights and more twisty bits.

Looking forward to seeing old friends at Sebring in a couple of days!

Kim

Those are some serious beasts!

Here are some pics of my new toy, which I'll be running at NJMP HPDE1 in October.

Just make sure you get that rollbar installed before you sign up.

Well after 10 hrs., alot of sweat, some cursing, a little blood, and some much appreciated help from a freind, the rollbar is finally in. Got a couple of other projects planned before NJMP, will post pics as things progress.

m21.jpg

m20.jpg

m17.jpg

• 1 month later...