Post pics of your HPDE toy

aben8057

I can't get the image function to work but here is a link to my G35 6MT coupe. Pretty much stock except EBC pads and rotors. This was at CMP for my first HPDE.

_DSC3142

Email it to the photo (not the link to Flickr) [email protected] and I'll post it for you

Hey guys, new to the forum, I have ran a few events in this

296299_2274357255091_1133474375_2737321_967411_n.jpg

Just recovering from a blown 5R55S, its back on the road now, looking to run at Homestead next month, with a T56R

• 1 month later...
photostream 7525 have done 12 track days with my toy. 2006 Toyota Tacoma X-runner, have run at Watkins glen,Summit point main and Shenandoah,VIR,and Carolina motorsports park. Hope to get down to Road Atlanta soon.

photostream 7525 have done 12 track days with my toy. 2006 Toyota Tacoma X-runner, have run at Watkins glen,Summit point main and Shenandoah,VIR,and Carolina motorsports park. Hope to get down to Road Atlanta soon.

Lemme help a brutha out

6776755741_57d027965f.jpg

WOW..Im glad this thread is still going strong when I started it back in 2008.

I smacked up my 951 at an event at NJMP then decided to tackle a retub project. I basically removed everything from one car to the other but digressed abit and decided to rebuild anything feasible from engine to trans. Every seal, gasket, screw was turned on the project. I did my own bodywork, respray, welding, etc...

I cant wait to get back out there in 2012 and hope to see you guys at the NE area.

BEFORE:

sg1l1873.jpg

NOW

sg205707.jpg

^ not a NASA event. C'mon out and play @ Homestead on Mar 10-11!

Already have Jon I was out there Jan 7 - 8. Charles put me up for HPDE2 and Vic rode along for my sign off and said I don't need to go into 2, so he bumped me to 3! I would have posted pics from that day but Juha was elsewhere. Next time I guess. I think I will be back Mar 10! Looking forward to it.

I am also new to the forum and will be running my first HPDE event at CMP this next weekend. I will be driving my Daytona Coupe for a few events and then transfer over to the E30 that I am building. Can't wait to get on the track.

d88d943d.jpg

Good thing it is February I understand that the Daytona is a very warm car to drive.

You have heard correct! Not bad when not on the track as I can turn on the AC.