Post pics of your HPDE toy

aben8057

• 2 weeks later...
how much power is that super snake making

700 RWHP 651 RWTQ

It has the 3.6 LC s/c and a John Lund tune done by Revan Racing in FL. That set up has been in place since May of 2010 and the car has been on the track roughly once a month since then. The only problem I have had is with the throttle body, which Kenne Bell replaced for free. Other than being a nose heavy pig, I love it!! I've done a fair amount of suspension work to it and it gets around the track pretty well(only hindered by the knuckle head behind the wheel). It has the full Griggs rear track toy suspension and getting the power to the ground is pretty good. It is a very fun car. Awesome push in the back!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Got rid of my red G35 coupe. Here is my new HDPE/DD car. 2007 350Z. I've had it about 10 months and had it on the track at CMP about 6 times. Hope to get to VIR and Roebling Road in the near future.

Beauty shot:

576969_110419882443093_35529375_n.jpg

Track shot:

301139_110729885745426_1919693743_n.jpg

• 1 month later...

Oooo...a picture post. Well... n00b post-whore here when it comes to pics of our babies. Enjoy. PacNW chapter member. I see the last post here was made in July of last year. May as well revive it

evo2_zps727fff4a.jpg

evo1_zps278150ee.jpg

evo4_zps62735eee.jpg

evo6_zpsbe5f0e46.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

2002 Roush Stage-3 with a complete Griggs Racing GR40 suspension. I picked this car-up a little over a year ago and have had it out at various HPDE events at VIR, SP, and NJMP. Looking forward to attending some future NASA events.

DSC_0227_zps7b7d1c57.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...