Post pics of your HPDE toy

aben8057

I tried posting some pics using the "Upload attachment" feature, and got this error (Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached.).

Does anyone know what that means, and/or what I can do to stop it from happening.

There's probably a better way to post pics... I just don't know how yet. Any help on that would be greatly appreciated too.

Thanks!

So, I'm new to the whole racing thing. But I enjoy it and supposedly have some natural "talents".

My dad really got me into it. I have grown up watching Nascar and such almost as long as I can remember.

My dad has an 84 Mustang. (above)

I love Mustangs with a HUGE passion! Only v8's though, sorry. =]

And my car is my baby. The definition of true love.

DSC00036.jpg

I have nothing against the Fox bodied stang's, but I wish more people posted pics of their SVO's. I really like the uniqueness of those cars.

I have nothing against the Fox bodied stang's, but I wish more people posted pics of their SVO's. I really like the uniqueness of those cars.

Ask and you shall receive!

l_8a8dd6e685ce4a772d355baf40ea1f3c.jpg

This was a result of taking a turn 10 at Homestead exactly wrong. Surprisingly enough, I drove it back to the pits and onto the trailer.

If it's any consolation to the purists, the car was the rustiest, most beat-up, pre-gutted 1986 SVO I had ever seen prior to taking ownership. We thought SVO stood for So Very Offensive, but in the end, it stood for Stop Vehicle with Obstacle.

Mark

Okay, let's try this, direct from Photobucket...

DSC01589.jpg

I know, random pics, but it looks like it works... cool!

I like how those lowers are made, Those look easier for a sway-bar to hook up. Along with enough room for a coil over (on a double a-arm car). The ones I use are just a straight tube all the way out to the ball joint and just has a real tiny pad for the sway bar.

And this is the only car im going to have ready for this season for hpde/tt so I can get my comp license.

l_801a67ab92080d27fd6c8bb6b12ac2c9.jpg

Ask and you shall receive!

This was a result of taking a turn 10 at Homestead exactly wrong. Surprisingly enough, I drove it back to the pits and onto the trailer.

If it's any consolation to the purists, the car was the rustiest, most beat-up, pre-gutted 1986 SVO I had ever seen prior to taking ownership. We thought SVO stood for So Very Offensive, but in the end, it stood for Stop Vehicle with Obstacle.

Mark

Ow. Still wish I had one of those! (Just not in that condition)

Okay, let's try this, direct from Photobucket...

DSC01589.jpg

I know, random pics, but it looks like it works... cool!

I like how those lowers are made, Those look easier for a sway-bar to hook up. Along with enough room for a coil over (on a double a-arm car). The ones I use are just a straight tube all the way out to the ball joint and just has a real tiny pad for the sway bar.

And this is the only car im going to have ready for this season for hpde/tt so I can get my comp license.

l_801a67ab92080d27fd6c8bb6b12ac2c9.jpg

Yep, you got it... these are the best lower control (a-arm) for Mustang's, and the sway bar I use is the Griggs anti-bind adjustable FBAR; and I have a coil-over setup... just not the full SLA (double a-arm) yet. Hopefully in a year or so I'll switch to the SLA setup and the Griggs 4-on-4 brake package (gotta save up for it though)!

BTW, nice track toy there... what lurks underneath? And, good luck with your comp license!

Go right ahead -- I think I was just overtaking you

If you would like a bigger (more pixel) version let me know where to send it.

• 2 weeks later...

This is my toy, "Roxanne". The picture is not retouched. You see what you see there. A full story with video links is forthcoming. Ya'll have a nice day now, ya hear.

album.php?albumid=5&pictureid=141

Norrfam

Edited by Guest

This is my toy, "Roxanne". The picture is not retouched. You see what you see there. A full story with video links is forthcoming. Ya'll have a nice now, ya hear.

album.php?albumid=5&pictureid=141

Norrfam

Your picture doesn't work

It doesnt work right but if you right clik the box and tell it to open the source it will not only give you that one it will give you 9 more.