• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eric W.

• Trackrocket

• maxxfish

• FlyingDog

I look forward to running wi...I mean getting my arse kicked by you guys!

I'm still very disappointed to see that so many have backed out of GTS3.

I'm hoping to see GTS2 still grow in our region but it seems that it's not going to happen anytime soon, judging from the low #s towards the end of the season.

• Members

I'm hoping to see GTS2 still grow in our region but it seems that it's not going to happen anytime soon, judging from the low #s towards the end of the season.

Rumor has it Max is going to ballast his new racecar down to GTS3!

woohoo..the more the merrier!!

I'm sure everyone is waiting to sign up, but whose planning on VIR in Feb? I guess that time of the year the weather could be most anything? warm, cold, snow...

woohoo..the more the merrier!!

I'm sure everyone is waiting to sign up, but whose planning on VIR in Feb? I guess that time of the year the weather could be most anything? warm, cold, snow...

I'll still be in the CMC car for the first 2+ events.

You bet your arse the weather can be anything...as it has, traditionally.

It's usually really nice one day, sometimes two...the other one brings snow/cold/rain...you name it.

One of my most treasured pics is of me coming 'round Oak Tree with snowflakes the size of small dogs, lights on, street tires w/full tread depth...what fun!

• Members
If Pascarella is out. Who is the new regional coordinator/director?

He isnt out... just saw he was selling his car. He said he had another car to build for GTS if he sold. But if he did sell, it would obviously take some time to build the car, hence, him being out. But if he doesnt sell the car, I dont see anything changing...

He isnt out... just saw he was selling his car. He said he had another car to build for GTS if he sold. But if he did sell, it would obviously take some time to build the car, hence, him being out. But if he doesnt sell the car, I dont see anything changing...
Oh, good!

OK then, it's settled...NO ONE buy Doug's car (unless you drive slower than us and WILL run in GTS3) and if anyone inquires, we'll tell them how much of a P.O.S. it is!

You're STUCK with us Dougie!

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately I think this new car will be in GTS-4 unless I add a TON of ballast.

• Members

Unfortunately I think this new car will be in GTS-4 unless I add a TON of ballast.

It would be easy to add a restrictor also... that would give you a nice flat area under the HP/torque plot

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Dayum! I guess I was wrong!

So far for March event, there are 6 registered. This doesnt include Doug Pascarella or Jeff Curtis who normally register. That would make 8 in GTS3 for this event.

Come on you Great Lakes region guys... come on down!

• Members
Sheeeeeewt, thanks for the reminder, you know us administrative types!??

WOW, 8 or greater would be FABU!!

Hecks yea! Also to note... (with your entry and Dougs)

3 Porsche (Boxster, 911, 993): I dunno Alex Bell, but I think he has a 996.

4 BMW: M3s

Should be interesting to see where each has their pros / cons.

Alex will be driving his 996 and I've already advised him that he will get SMOKED. LOL!!

The turns will be for you Bimmer types I believe...I was able to run Doug down a bit on the straights, but man that dude is fast.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Jeff, get off your lazy butt and register.

7 in GTS3

6 in GTS2

2 in GTS4 (spoke w/ Tim Costa over the weekend and he and Derek Schwartz may register).

Nice GTS representation at this March event! Trying to recruit even more people. Pretty soon they'll have to give us our own run group

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=peziN7dv--3Xg3wuDqsUMFQ

Nice #s indeed, not bad for GTS2 considering we had a few move up to GTS3...glad to see that the #s correspond to last year's event.

I'll make it 8 in GTS3 here in a few minutes.

• Members
I'll be signing up for GTS-4 as well...

I think you have one day to do that before the late fees kick in.... I know you like to procrastinate Max, but $50 can buy the baby a nice outfit

I think you have one day to do that before the late fees kick in.... I know you like to procrastinate Max, but $50 can buy the baby a nice outfit

Eric, thanks for the heads-up, I totally forgot about that, and just signed up. Are you or anybody else) doing the Friday Test and Tune? I'm thinking I should since the car only has one day on it...

• Members

Eric, thanks for the heads-up, I totally forgot about that, and just signed up. Are you or anybody else) doing the Friday Test and Tune? I'm thinking I should since the car only has one day on it...

Not sure who else might, but I dont plan on it.

11 in GTS3!!!

I guess I should mount up my new tires... No way Im bringing knives to this shootout!

nice!

hmm, might have to come up and run with you guys but my car is definiltely a knife for gts-3 now...