GO PRO HERO WIDE VIEW MOTORSPORTS EDITION - NEW IN BOX!

Onsite

Hello - We just became Go PRO HERO camera dealers. We only have three units left! For NASA members only we have a special bundle package that includes everything you need to start taking videos right out of the box. Due to pricing agreements with Go Pro, you need to send me a PM for the price.

Retail price for this version is $199.99.

This is the perfect gift for any racer!!

I will post actual footage from one of our cars at Road Atlanta this December. I just have to get it uploaded.

You can see the product and learn all about it at: http://www.goprocamera.com/

Remember this is the Wide View Motorsports Version. The picture is outstanding!! Using a 2GB SD card you get 56 minutes of video. The camera runs on 2 "AAA" batteries and is 100% waterproof. The camera only weighs 4.7 ounces and comes with multiple mounts to put it anywhere you want.

If you hurry you can get this by Christmas if I mail it by Saturday 12/20/2008.

Thanks For Looking,

Rankin and Turnipseed

Only 1 left!! Thanks to those that have gotten in on the deal.

Just to be clear, this is the wide angle version. This is a much better view for racing. In the original version you could see a car starting the pass, but you could not see them actually pass if mounted on the rear of your car. With the wide angle view, you see it all!!

Still working on getting up our footage from Road Atlanta with it mounted on the rear. It is taking forever using YouTube to get it loaded.

Thanks again - Only 1 left in stock!

Aaron and Warren

Here is actual footage from the camera mounted on the back of Turnipseed's 1993 BMW 325i. This is from this month at Road Atlanta.

Go Pro Road Atlanta

Still have just (1) left. Get in on this deal before the end of the year.

Thanks,

Aaron and Warren

Ok everyone - still have (1) left! Jump in on the NASA members only bundle package and save $21.00.

This is a great camera and a great way to spend some Christmas money!

Aaron

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to everyone who jumped in on the NASA deal!

We are Sold Out of the first batch.

Thanks Again to everyone - We will order more and post when you can buy them.

Aaron and Warren

Good afternoon all,

I just picked up a go-pro camera and plan to put to use this season. my question is , has anyone heard of any cameras coming loose from the "sticky mounts" I want to place a mount on my front & back bumpers but I am concerned that with all the road vibration that something might come loose. any thoughts on this

Thanks

Rick

# 91

Good afternoon all,

I just picked up a go-pro camera and plan to put to use this season. my question is , has anyone heard of any cameras coming loose from the "sticky mounts" I want to place a mount on my front & back bumpers but I am concerned that with all the road vibration that something might come loose. any thoughts on this

Thanks

Rick

# 91

I have the suction cup and it sticks like crazy. You could take the doors off the car with just that thing.... I used it last Nov in CA even did a bit of off roading with it... (intentionally of course... ) and had zero problems.

Look on the splitter!

VP2_2866Cropped.jpg