Lookin for a ride

cbuzz

Plenty, I campaigned an Olds Achieva World Challenge car in SCCA Club racing for the last 4 years.

Talk about a piece of crap. Glad I finally got rid of that thing.

My only real issue is my size. I am 6' and weigh 200lbs. I need a 16" seat.

I do have 2 seats a Cobra Imola and a Alu Road Race seat.

Charlie

800-675-1099

We are going to be running a 97 honda del sol in E2. The price is $1200 with a $800 damage deposite if the car sustains damage while you are the driver, mechanical problems will not be veiwed as damage.

Last year we won the 12 hour in a crx and were 10+ laps ahead with 1 hour to go when we crashed out. There will be 4 other drivers. We are going to be running a 3 hour at t-hill in nov to get the guest drivers used to the car and to do some pit lane practice. What do you think?

Tell me more about the car.

Is the seat ready to fit a large driver. I have never sat in a Del Sol but they look small. What size is the largest driver you have put in the car.

I will also be bringing a motorhome if we need the extra room.

Call me 805-466-3015 9-5 weekdays.

The car is a SOHC del sol, capable of 2:07.xx at t-hill over the bypass. The seat is a 15" kirkey intermediate road race seat. I am 5'11", there is actually a lot of room in the car. Much more then my crx. Do you think you can fit in a 15" seat?

I know that my Alu seat is a 16", I may be able to fit in a 15" if we remove the pad.

Is the car located in Scotts Valley?

I am in Atascadero about 160 miles So. of San Jose.