Booger

NE - Roll Call

Paisan
Name: Dave

Car: '78 Trans Am

Engine/Trans: Magnacharged LS1/4l60e

Modified suspension, decent rubber, plenty of power....have NO clue what class this thing would fit in but can't wait to find out!

Any tech facilities in South NJ?

Thanks and great to be here!

Welcome!

Will you be racing it or HPDEing it?

-mike

jrsmotorsports

name: Jake

car: 72 camaro #29

class: Aix

BMWdrmz

name: Bryant

car: '02 BMW M3

class: GTS3

Long time HPDE'r and TT's. Finally making the mover to w2w - Will be attending COMP school in April. See ya' on the track.

jgood

Justin Good

87 BMW 325is

Time Trials - TTD

This is my first season competing with NASA. I hope there is someone to run against this year!

ReefBlue

Brand new member.

1993 Griggs equipped Mustang. I've had the car for 15 years. Very capable car, reasonably capable driver, but I don't have a lot of formal track time under my belt.

Money is very tight right now, not sure what I'll end up doing this year, but if someone needs an extra set of hands at either Pocono or NJMP, let me know.

Honda-Junky

Moved to back to Central, MA from Richmond, VA. I live five minutes away from Devens, so I will definitely be there, hopefully at a few Northeast Events and maybe a Mid-Atlantic or two. Anybody in Central, MA?

VIR-Honda.jpg

TheSonn

Honda Junky,

Hey, I'm in Worcester, MA and race in the GTS2 class - '87 BMW 325is. Sorry, my rice-burners (I'm gonna get some s**t about that term!) consist of a Honda Ridgeline and an old Infiniti Q45 with bad injectors!! Drop me a line. I'm a rookie racer with only 4 races under my belt. Are you planning on racing or doing the HPDE's for the time being?

Regards

Wayne Sonntag

OriginalSterm

Greg

1987 BMW 325iS

SpecE30

Fought with a Porsche 944 Turbo for years, finally got out from under it and enjoy actually driving a car on the track, not just fixing it. Comp school in May!

petemac

Name: Pete McIntosh II

Car: 2005 C6 Corvette

Class: ST2

Hey Guys, I just ran my first race with u guys a few weeks ago and really enjoyed it!!! Just looking foward to having a lot of fun and learning what i can. Hope you all enjoy running with me as much as I enjoy running with you.

nyc_srt8

Name: Will

Hooptie: 07 Chrysler 300C SRT8 - inferno red

Number: 300

HPDE 2

NewImage.jpg

JBerk

Just saying hello.

Joined today....

Car = 1991 Porsche 944 S2

Also an NNJR PCA member.....done 6 HPDE events with them and looking for more local track time oportunity.

Best

Joe

l337fpc

Greetings,

04 Mazda RX-8 checking in. I hope to hit a bunch of the HDPE's this year.

This is my first time racing with NASA.

1450Racing

I hope to do a bunch of HPDE's this year and ultimately get a competition license. I have an ex NASA ST-2 car I picked up over the winter, and I'm freshening a few things on the car right now to get it ready for this season. Been away from racing for about 10 years though, so I'm sure it will be a steep learning curve!

Car is a 1991 Nissan Sentra with a supercharged 2.0 litre engine.

Bob

DPG
I hope to do a bunch of HPDE's this year and ultimately get a competition license. I have an ex NASA ST-2 car I picked up over the winter, and I'm freshening a few things on the car right now to get it ready for this season. Been away from racing for about 10 years though, so I'm sure it will be a steep learning curve!

Car is a 1991 Nissan Sentra with a supercharged 2.0 litre engine.

Bob

I was hoping you would make your triumphant return in an Opel! Glad your back Bob.

pmcrespo
...Hey, I'm in Worcester, MA and race in the GTS2 class - '87 BMW 325is... ...I'm a rookie racer with only 4 races under my belt...

Hope you can make some more races this year Wayne. I am on the same boat this year hopefully trying to run as close as a full season as work permits. Will probably stay in GTS2 so look forward to meeting you...

Cheers!

1450Racing

I was hoping you would make your triumphant return in an Opel! Glad your back Bob.

Well someone has to keep your mirrors full this year....everybody else in your class sold their racecars already.

Opel rallycar project is still going on however.

Bob

DPG

Well someone has to keep your mirrors full this year....everybody else in your class sold their racecars already.

Bob

We've lost a few to attrition but I think some new guys will be coming out this year. Hope to see you at LRP in a couple of months.

Devin

bcasella

Bob

We've lost a few to attrition but I think some new guys will be coming out this year. Hope to see you at LRP in a couple of months.

Devin

I'm working on two ST-2 guys in 350z turbo so trying to help out where i can.

BIMMERTC

i'll b running the full schedule this yr including the nationals gts-4, starting off with my old e36 chassis, then switching to e46 chassis, AJ

s1mpsons

Name: Jake

Hooptie: Subaru STi & '93 Mazda RX7

Number: 17 TT-tbd

Light on Fuel

Name: Manny Padilla

Hooptie: '01 GTI VR6

Number: Don't have one (I have yet to drive on a track )

Ezekial

Name: Derrick

Car: 2001 Bullitt

Class: HPDE2

Num: 986

IMG_5997.JPG

DSC_0870.JPG

Z33_Taxi

Name-Phil

Car- 05 350z Touring

Class: guess it would be hpde1

#-None yet

Hey guys, My name is Phil and I just moved back to the Northeast(Newburgh NY) after 5 years of serving in the Navy. I'm really looking forward into getting on some of the track up here and even though I've never participated I've done some open track days at VIR, Summit Point, the Blackwater track and the NCCAR track. Hope to meet some of you guys out there and pick your brain for advice. Thanks

62026_527018999588_472969_n.jpg

madspeed

NAME - Matt

CAR - 98 Volvo s70 T5M

CLASS - HPDE1

# 302

Just recently joined NASA and looking forward to getting some seat time!

ScratchRob13

First year in the books (went from HPDE1 to HPDE2), ran this little guy all year:

2012 VW Golf R

20120527_NJM_DE1_4128.jpg

But that's because this was down for the year... going to be working on coming back out this spring with the Audi:

2001 Audi A4

montreal_014.jpg

Goal is to eventually start TT with the Audi... just gotta get more seat time!