Summit Point HPDE

white_2kgt

To everyone involved,

Thanks for an Awesome weekend, I know we got a little behind on Saturday, its ok, it happens. This was my first time out and I had a blast, learned a lot off the track as well as on. To the classroom instructor, excellent job, you seemed very comfortable talking to us and really got the points across. Job Well Done! I didn't get a chance to return my eval sheet to you, so if there is a way I can email it to someone I would be more than happy to do so. My instructor was amazing, couldn't have asked for anything more. He really communicated well with me when I did something right and not-so-right.

Well Done! To everyone who made it happen, Go NASA!!

--chad

I also had a great time. The classroom learning was as good as the track sessions were. Look forward to doing more later in the year.

Kim Reed

Truck # 69

Kim, thanks again for not T-Boning me . That sure is a pretty truck. Did you get your pictures from euroimage?

--chad

Yes I did. If I can figure out how to post them I would put some up. You might be able to see them at euroimage, there a couple of good ones of some of our trains. Or give me an email and I will send you a couple