Hoosier Tire Contingency for 2009

ianacole

• 3 weeks later...

Got my tire (yes, that's 1 tire ) today from Hoosier from the MA race at VIR in Feb. It took about a week from the time I put the contingency form in the mail. Awesome. Thank you Hoosier. This was VERY easy.

Now if only there was 1 more (slow) race car in GTS3 in the Sunday race, I'd have 2 more!!

I had to get one while I could. The fast guys (yes, that's you Eric!) look to be back for the March event.

• Members
Got my tire (yes, that's 1 tire ) today from Hoosier from the MA race at VIR in Feb. It took about a week from the time I put the contingency form in the mail. Awesome. Thank you Hoosier. This was VERY easy.

Now if only there was 1 more (slow) race car in GTS3 in the Sunday race, I'd have 2 more!!

I had to get one while I could. The fast guys (yes, that's you Eric!) look to be back for the March event.

Dunno... judging by what people tell me and your times from Feb, you might not make it that easy for me

Dunno... judging by what people tell me and your times from Feb, you might not make it that easy for me

yeah, sure...I'm where you were last year and the track's a bit faster now. I got my work cut out for me.

My plan is just to be a PITA.

Hopefully, that'll work out for me every once in awhile.

It's awesome to see the GTS3 numbers for this event. Hopefully everyone will stick around for the year!