What is the best "100% bone stock" HPDE car?

NVR2L8

step 3 - swap in turbo engine and have all 3 phases covered (stop, turn, go)

TTE, watch out! lol

Mark

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TurboShortBus

• mcmmotorsports

• kbrew8991

• NVR2L8

I became a better driver and learned more about car control and driving in my Miata than any other car. Get a miata.

TTE**, thank you very much it'd be a decent "D" car. So yes, YOU'D better watch out

I will allow Ken to have the last word here in the interest of his tripe ceasing.

Mark

• 1 month later...
You favorite street car in your price range = the best "100% bone stock" HPDE car?

I agree take your DD car and run it on your street tires. You will become a better driver in the long run and save some money. Right now the best money you can spend is on seat time at your local track.

The nissan 240sx is also a good beginner car. Front engine, rear wheel drive, great aftermarket and the parts are cheap.

Engine and trans can also be swapped later for the Japanese versions if you want more power(or just buy one already swapped). It is a good alternative to the 350z if you dont have the budget for the Z. These cars are also easy to work on. I would say 240sx, miata, c5, or 350z.