Moving for new job, unknown region area

Balroks

Well, the Economy and fate have decided that I need to move away from sunny FL to work for wally world up in Bentonville, Arkansas. Lots of trees....no bloody race tracks Closest one I can see in trackpedia is Hallet, maybe Memphis or Gateway? What nasa region covers these area's....? Thanks.

you're between SE and TX there imho

easy enough to make Hallet & Barber, bit longer to TxWS and Road Atl... but to cover either region's full season is going to be tough

you're between SE and TX there imho

easy enough to make Hallet & Barber, bit longer to TxWS and Road Atl... but to cover either region's full season is going to be tough

I know it'll be tough , thanks for the input.

NASA Midwest hit Gateway last year, but isn't including it this year.

Midwest is definitely centered outta Chicago.

Great Lates hit Mid-Ohio like 3-4 times a year.

LoL, just 15 or so But ya only like 40 minutes from 3 different borders.

*vent warning* But man this sucks, only get like 2 nasa weekends "close by." Instead of a 3 day weekend off work ima have to take like a whole week to get to some of these other tracks. Even the PCA region up there only has 2 events a year at Hallett, but even then i can't "race" with them. Redline events are also sticking near the coastal states this year it seems. I'm moving to a biased state against road racers...damnit haha.

Allright who wants to put up some cash to build a bada** track in Arkansas somewhere, OR lets start a NASA Central Region.

Edited by Guest

• 1 month later...

Look at the bright side...if you took up dirt oval racing, there are probably 2 dozen tracks within a stone's throw of your driveway...lol

Mark