Dave Royce

Cut your Track / Racing Expenses

Dave Royce

If you are looking for ways to cut expenses in 2009, NASA Great Lakes has two tangible solutions to help you.

1 - NASA WINNER CARDS

Last year we implemented a rewards program that allows a current NASA Midwest or Great Lakes member to accumulate points towards future track time. We call this program NASA WINNERS. We know we grow best by word of mouth and as a way to say thank you for spreading the word, each current NASA Midwest or Great Lakes member can benefit. Simply give these cards to your friends and when they become a member and sign up for their first event, you WIN (accumulate points). Not only do you WIN, but your friends WIN as well. After their first event, we credit back their first year membership. We have NASA Winner Cards online at - http://www.nasamidwest.com/pages/winner_card.asp, which you can download and used immediately to start accumulating points.

2 - NASA VOLUNTEER PROGRAM

Each year more than 400 drivers and non drivers volunteer their time at the events and in-between, making our events a huge success. Without these supporters, it would be difficult to have events at Pro-tracks and keep entry fees under $600. These folks are the key to NASA's success and, as a thank you, volunteers can accumulate points, which can be exchanged for future track time. Details can be found at - http://www.nasamidwest.com/pages/volunteer.asp

Those who have utilized either of these programs have realized great NASA Member benefits.

Dave Royce

turbo329is

How do I sign up for an event using my worker points. Is the system going to be automated anytime soon? I was told that the number of points that the event cost would be on the registration/event info page. I don't see it.