• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• getfast

• Varkwso

• eclricochet

• RAFTRACER

Oh yeah! God permitting, I'll be there.....

I made the trip for the 2008 UTCC at Buttonwillow Cali. Looking forward to VIR! About 6,000 miles less trailering!:lol: It'll be hard to improve on my Ind JV 3rd last year with all them' super fast S2000s down there in the Mid-Atalantic country but the event will be awesome.... good times indeed....

Just another fine excuse to come back to VIR......Hope I can get invited back !!!!

I don't forsee that being a problem for tDP (the Danny Popp)

I don't think I'll be applying this year unless I can bogart someone's MR2-Turbo... got tired of replacing doors after the last one at VIR

• 2 weeks later...
If I thought there was a hope in hell we would do the process....

Give it a whirl there partner........I understand they will be taking more entrants this year.....Variety is the spice of life.

Get that TTA car in there.

Give it a whirl there partner........I understand they will be taking more entrants this year.....Variety is the spice of life.

That slight burning sensation from the last "experience" is still there. I think you will be the designated Vette representative again this year at VIR.

We need to see when Jake is with the USMC for 6 weeks this summer. Otherwise it will be just be Josh and I.

My preferred entrant this year would have a jericho, winters quickchange, and clip on body with 16x12 and 16x13 wheels. Now If I can figure how to get it into my trailer.

That slight burning sensation from the last "experience" is still there. I think you will be the designated Vette representative again this year at VIR.

We need to see when Jake is with the USMC for 6 weeks this summer. Otherwise it will be just be Josh and I.

My preferred entrant this year would have a jericho, winters quickchange, and clip on body with 16x12 and 16x13 wheels. Now If I can figure how to get it into my trailer.

What did you do, buy yet another car ???? Smells like a GT1 car to me.................

.....My preferred entrant this year would have a jericho, winters quickchange, and clip on body with 16x12 and 16x13 wheels. Now If I can figure how to get it into my trailer.

What did you do, buy yet another car ???? Smells like a GT1 car to me.................

There can never be too many cars - but yep I am trying to swing a former Trans Am car....maybe I can see your tailights that way...

Gotta add a Porsche to keep the Vette's in line.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3231430" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Peter

Boy...I guess they will let anyone in this place!

An we thought you were our poster child...

I can still be the poster child for "under-compensating" race car. Those Vette guys obviously have some sort of "shortage".

Boy...I guess they will let anyone in this place!

An we thought you were our poster child...

I can still be the poster child for "under-compensating" race car. Those Vette guys obviously have some sort of "shortage".

You calling someone else "short"?

• 3 months later...

So.......July 24th @ VIR - running the 3.3 mile course.

How big of an honor would it be to be selected for this invitation-only event?

Invitations are going out today...

Yeps.

So, from what I've figured out, the GRM event is on Friday July 24th. This overlaps with Hyperfest running late Friday through the weekend?

What does a typical time-trial schedule look like? Are there practice sessions before a time trial session or do all on-track sessions count towards your best time?

typically the first one is practice, rest are used to pick out your best lap of the day. UTCC might run a little different... so whatever Jon says