Jim P.

NASA-SE: Pot-O-Gold Rush, Road Atlanta, Mar 13-15

Varkwso
Sorry to hear that news..I had hoped to "try" to follow you thru the Esses a couple of times over the weekend in an attempt to "up my game".

You are one Hellava' driver!

BTW: I have had to cancel due to business obligations (travel)

due to $$ dont think ill be making it up for this weekend to run TT anyway.......im trying to figure out if i can run the enduro friday but we will see.

so all the TT guys dont have to worry lol

Sorry to hear that both of you may not be playing with us....this time.

laze1

Yup...it sux since I also missed CMP due to business travel...so I have not had a track day in 2009...I need a fix bad! However I am very happy to be gainfully employed and will live to TT another day!

s2k4TTC

AMEN to that ^

UBR

You guys are a hoot. Looks like we'll have a fun trip.

608 miles, 8:43 from St. Louis

We're signed up for the enduro to give a buddy some track time for his BMWCCA Nationals later this year. We're going to stick around for the whole weekend but we'll be running his GT3 M3 instead of our AI car.

Looking forward to running with all of you.

Varkwso

We're signed up for the enduro to give a buddy some track time for his BMWCCA Nationals later this year. We're going to stick around for the whole weekend but we'll be running his GT3 M3 instead of our AI car.

Having fun is the one the main points here in NASA-SE...why do you think we keep encouraging Fred?

Fred Crawford

Having fun is the one the main points here in NASA-SE...why do you think we keep encouraging Fred?

Last time I hade to be incouraged.........I ended up with twins

Fc

Varkwso

Last time I hade to be incouraged.........I ended up with twins

Fc

so where does Ken fall in the lineup?

mcmmotorsports

We're still waiting for the DNA results.

Hmmm, Ken Crawford idea.gif

zul8r

Hey Jim, check your PM's

i was wondering about the amb timing stuff that julies was goona look for in a box somehwere, so i could setup my laptimer .. thanks

krisko

Jim,

Can I get a session or two on the friday? I tried to sign up for hpde3 on friday only but it's sold out. I'm currently signed up for the instructor clinic and I plan to crew for the Discovery Parts Z car and another team for the enduro. I just want to stretch my new M3's legs and bed in some brake pads.

T&A Racing

Guys, any ideas if there will the ability to get tires mounted at the track and will there be a dyno. I am part of Jim's team for the weekend so just had some detials to figure out. Thanks

M

UBR

I work at the Washington University Med Center where we helped complete the genome project. If you need a little help with Ken's "sequencing" let me know.... But I don't want to be responsible if it comes up a little short... or extra.

Jim P.
Guys, any ideas if there will the ability to get tires mounted at the track and will there be a dyno. I am part of Jim's team for the weekend so just had some detials to figure out. Thanks

M

Sasco will be there to mount tires - you can always get a dyno run at Balanced Performance

kbrew8991

I work at the Washington University Med Center where we helped complete the genome project. If you need a little help with Ken's "sequencing" let me know.... But I don't want to be responsible if it comes up a little short... or extra.

you guys are too much

2k2s2k

Has the entry list been updated Jim?

I picked the wrong car to race

Fred Crawford

you guys are too much

If he is really mine...................... he will come in with a little EXTRA....

FC

Deere Meat

Jim P.
If he is really mine...................... he will come in with a little EXTRA....

FC

Deere Meat

I dunno, we have always thought that Ken was a few chromosomes short of a DNA strand...

mcmmotorsports

I dunno, we have always thought that Ken was a few chromosomes short of a DNA strand...

We need KB back home in the SE.

kbrew8991

you just want someone to take some of the heat off you

mcmmotorsports

you just want someone to take some of the heat off you

Damn, you got me.

olddragger

well through the grace of God and a little help from my friends i am in de 3 now. with 50+ car on the track i may even get 1 or 2 point buys! Woo! Getting close--our little grp are having a warm up at Little tallendaga this w/e!

List up yet?

OD

Gators2001

damn its at 50+!!!

Varkwso
well through the grace of God and a little help from my friends i am in de 3 now. with 50+ car on the track i may even get 1 or 2 point buys! Woo! Getting close--our little grp are having a warm up at Little tallendaga this w/e!

List up yet?

OD

keep that point by arm limber....

olddragger

he -- I may surprise ya a little this time ole friend Gonne have time to ride with me?

rest of ya beware my tailpipes as i can shoot 4 foot flames!!

olddragger

Varkwso
he -- I may surprise ya a little this time ole friend Gonne have time to ride with me?

rest of ya beware my tailpipes as i can shoot 4 foot flames!!

olddragger

I will see if I can work it in - we can work on your T5 technique....