Jim P.

NASA-SE: Pot-O-Gold Rush, Road Atlanta, Mar 13-15

kbrew8991

that sounds like you guys were picking on ol' Will who helps out in Control sometimes

- KB, inventor of the no-reason blue flag and recipeient of a pink flag, a waving chair, a waving rock, a waving ez-up, etc at one time or another

Chris04Z4

was about to wave one of my spare boxers i had in my trunk....

couldnt find a stick to put them on though lol

mcmmotorsports

I am not touching this one.

StraightSix

The "pink flag" given to Ken "Sparkle Pony" Brewer was a pink T-shirt affixed to one of the other flags that was in the start stand. The point here is that sometimes you have to a little MacGuyver-ish to make these things work when out on a corner.

The yellow Rabbit is Will's car. He was race control on Sunday. I don't think that Will is on the NASA forums much.

mcmmotorsports

The yellow Rabbit is Will's car. He was race control on Sunday. I don't think that Will is on the NASA forums much.

Will can be seen in this video @ 2:12

LMan

Dont pick on my buddy Will, or I'll hunt you down. He does more in Control to help yall have a safe and fun weekend that you will ever know. He deserves every minute of track time he gets and then some.

Jim P.

They threw so many flags & signs at Will during that session that they black flagged him at Turn 9 on the last lap because they figured he wouldn't believe them when they threw the checkered flag!

mcmmotorsports
They threw so many flags & signs at Will during that session that they black flagged him at Turn 9 on the last lap because they figured he wouldn't believe them when they threw the checkered flag!

Didn't they ever hear of the story of the boy who cried wolf?

gimpstang

We had to have a little fun every now and then with Will.

I was in Control at the time and we were giving him the "Close Sunroof", "Arms In" and "Windows Down" signs. I also believe that we gave him the Red, Green, Yellow, and Black flags all at the same time. I think the biggest shock he had was when he came around one time and we didn't do anything, we just waved He kept looking at the start stand to see what we were up to.

You have to love Will. Meet him once and you'll understand

DDO

That was as funny as hell. Will looked so confused coming through T1 as we just waved. Of course my sweet wife said we were wrong to do that to such a nice gentleman. Party Pooper!

P.S. I still say we should have shown him the finger at some point.

Lucid Moments

Yes indeed that was pretty funny. I somehow wound up on the start/finish stand at the end of the day on Sunday while we were waving all those flags at Will. Whats funny to me is that it is my understanding that the person to decide to do all of that was Tom. I didn't think he was quite that evil minded.

Varkwso
....Tom. I didn't think he was quite that evil minded.

You do not know him that well after all

Will is a great guy and deserves all he gets - on and off track!

Lucid Moments
....Tom. I didn't think he was quite that evil minded.

You do not know him that well after all

Apparently not, but I'm learning.

Will is a great guy and deserves all he gets - on and off track!

Yep, Will is good people.

mcmmotorsports

One of the few guys out there that if you smacked him around, he would probably smile about it and apologize to you for whatever it was that he did to get you mad at him.

I could be wrong in my read of the man, but he seems that nice to me.

Jim P.

One of the few guys out there that if you smacked him around, he would probably smile about it and apologize to you for whatever it was that he did to get you mad at him.

I could be wrong in my read of the man, but he seems that nice to me.

That's probably a good read of Will - he is very nice, humble and extremely intelligent. He has worked many interesting jobs over the years and has a lot of practical experience as well as a tremendous mechanical ability. If Will can't solve a mechanical problem, then it probably can't be fixed! He is currently working on a couple of diesel rabbits at my shop with the hopes of eventually converting the yellow rabbit to a turbo diesel and racing in GTS... ala Audi R10!

Will is definitely good people.

mcmmotorsports

That's probably a good read of Will

I thought so, I am usually pretty good at reading someone within the first 5 minutes of interaction. Do you care to know what I thought of YOU the first time we met?

Jim P.
I thought so, I am usually pretty good at reading someone within the first 5 minutes of interaction. Do you care to know what I thought of YOU the first time we met?

Ummmm... should I be scared?!?!

mcmmotorsports

Ummmm... should I be scared?!?!

Nah, its all good. In fact, truth be known, I was a little intimidated by you at first. (that didn't last long)

DDO
That's probably a good read of Will - he is very nice, humble and extremely intelligent.

Will is definitely good people.

It just oozes out of him