Mid Ohio Easter Weekend

Enzo

Who from GTS2 will be running Mid-O Easter weekend? This is going to be a difficult weekend for me to go racing - just trying to gage what the turnout is going to be....

Thanks,

Mike-"weather permitting". Are you getting soft on us? BTW, Gregg Lewis will be there also in GTS2. I know Carl Picelle has said he will not be and Jim Child will probably race in the Enduro but not the sprint races. Haven't heard from Matt M., so in the GTS 2 group at this point I know of 5 if Mike isn't afraid of the weather.

Brad

If you remember it was not real nice last year. We are now 1 or 2 weeks sooner. Snow is a definate possiblility as could be 75 and sunny!!! Last year I made the mistake of parking the trailer under trees and all I heard all night was the rain falling off the branches!!!

Mike,

I'll be happy to clear the snow off your car, as long as you agree to race. After all, this isn't baseball. We keep playing despite the conditions BTW, this would be the appropriate opportunity for you to ask which one of us has wrecked in the rain.

Brad

Just to add some historical weather information for the month of April for Mansfield, Ohio:

Normal High: 58F

Normal Low: 36F

Record High: 86F

Record Low: 8F

Normal Monthy Precipitation: 4.7 inches

Normal Monthly Snowfall: 2.2 inches

Bring your snowmobiles just in case - we can still race...

Wish I could be there but I've already committed to another event that same weekend at Putnam Park (hopefully good weather this year, the last 2 were not so good). My first event is planned for Putnam Park May 16-17 (or whatever those correct dates are). I assume there would be a good turn out for that one. ; )

Cheers.

I should be there.

Last year it was cold enough that the thick oil scrunched my oil filter and created enough back pressure to crack my oil pump.

That was just the start of a fun year for me last year.

That said, I had a ball at the enduro.

Ed Baus

I will be there, maybe just running the Enduro. I might have to cover the ER on Sunday....so no race for me then....

I need to round up some mates to help me pit,,, Free Beer????

JB