Recaro SPG Pro Racer - HANS

JPierce

Seat was bought back in 05' (Date 03/04) and used for setup, but never raced in. Has tear/blemish on side that could easily be repaired, other than that it's perfect/new. Will include used side mounts and sliders with purchase! Seat sells for $1600 plus tax/ shipping, with sliders/mounts you would pay nearly $2000---Will sell for $900---less than $.50 on the dollar. Ask for Jim-310-542-2977-www.piercemotorsports.com

DSC01573.jpg

DSC01572.jpg

Had a great week and sold everything else off including cars!!! The seat needs to go---will take best reasonable offer!!! Thanks Jim-310-542-2977

I had James Hunt sitting in it over the weekend---he's 6'4 200lbs---it's definetely a seat for skinny people---I'd say your good up until about a 34" waist and then it gets tight---35"-36" would be max/pushing it.

I had James Hunt sitting in it over the weekend---he's 6'4 200lbs---it's definetely a seat for skinny people---I'd say your good up until about a 34" waist and then it gets tight---35"-36" would be max/pushing it.

I have a 34" and I fit in Jim's seat OK.... much bigger and getting out will be more of an issue than getting in!

Good luck, and Jim is a great guy with an outstanding reputation!

Thanks Doug (!)-am I gonna see that black SRT4 out here on the west coast this year??? Seat needs to go---$850 for everything---or I'll sell the seat alone for $800 plus shipping and no tax!!!!!!!! I take VISA, MC, etc...!!!

Thanks Doug (!)-am I gonna see that black SRT4 out here on the west coast this year??? Seat needs to go---$850 for everything---or I'll sell the seat alone for $800 plus shipping and no tax!!!!!!!! I take VISA, MC, etc...!!!

That's the plan.... I could have used you at Buttonwillow last fall!

VP2_2866Cropped.jpg

This year you'll be in my pit!

Cool-I'm in!!! I think I recognize that launching pad, I mean curbing going into the bus stop or maybe cottin' corners---is that photo from Buttinwillow by chance??!!

Cool-I'm in!!! I think I recognize that launching pad, I mean curbing going into the bus stop or maybe cottin' corners---is that photo from Buttinwillow by chance??!!

Yup... cresting the hill at Cotton Corners! Good eye!

• 5 weeks later...

Seats still available and now needs to be dusted off---it's brand new---never turned a lap---needs to go away!!! $750 is less than half price!!! We take VISA/MC/AMX!!!

• 2 months later...

Forgot I had this for sale---$900 shipped to your door with side mounts/sliders---less than 1/2 of what it would cost new and it's never even turned a lap!!!

• 2 months later...
Please contact me

[email protected]

Jim is very busy and sometimes forgets to check this board. If you are interested, I suggest you contact him with the info in the first couple of posts. I believe he listed his email and phone number.

Hi Jim_

per our conversation tonite, I'm sending you a check to cover the

cost of seat, the side mounts /sliders and shipping.

thanks,

Nic Georgieff

Midwest NASA