comp license mar 28th will i be allowed?

donhogan

hi guys i am a new member of nasa. i have recently signed up for comp school at pocono march 28th but i am not sure if i will be allowed to participate.i have been to a half day class at bhertil roos open wheel and a half day class at stock car e periance at pocono.i own a 2003 nascar craftsman truck set up for road race i have all the safety equiptment fire suit shoes gloves hans helmet .so my question is should i be going to pocono on march 28 i have already registered are they going to let me on the track?if any one knows please call me at 516 903 0612 my name is don. i thank you for your time

hi guys i am a new member of nasa. i have recently signed up for comp school at pocono march 28th but i am not sure if i will be allowed to participate.i have been to a half day class at bhertil roos open wheel and a half day class at stock car e periance at pocono.i own a 2003 nascar craftsman truck set up for road race i have all the safety equiptment fire suit shoes gloves hans helmet .so my question is should i be going to pocono on march 28 i have already registered are they going to let me on the track?if any one knows please call me at 516 903 0612 my name is don. i thank you for your time

Don, you need to contact the Regional Director for that event and get clearance to run their comp school. I am guessing they will want you to participate in some HPDE events with NASA before allowing you to just jump right into Comp School but that is the Regional Director's discretion.

In addition, based on your previous 5 posts, you kept asking someone to call you, why not just contact the Regional Director via email or PM on the forums rather than asking him or them to call you? You might have gotten the answer you were looking for.

Good luck.

**edit**

Please see my reply to your question here:

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=26119