More GTS Stickers Available

ianacole

All,

If you're looking for additional GTS stickers, John Lindsey has them available. Just send a PM to JWL (<--PM link) with your address and the quantity you'd like and he will send them out.

Ian

• Members
I'd be happy to make a number plate with the logo for you...you'd just need to take the files to your printer.

Unfortunately I cant do the number plate b/c I need the one required by BMWCCA when I race their series

I think Eric was referring to the # in GTS2, GTS3 and so on...does anyone know the FONT of the #?? I can have our local vinyl guy make up a dozen or so of each...I'll hand 'em out for maybe $1 a set?? ...or whatever it takes to pay the bill.

FWIW, I had the same question as well but searched through the posts first to see if anyone else had wondered.

For what it's worth, I don't have room for Ian's very nice number plate but I took my new GTS stickers and put them on a slightly-oversized red background that matched another color on my car, then added the class number in white. Image attached (hopefully). If you're interested, try 3.5" tall Verdana Bold Italic as the font.

gtscarplacement.gif

Hey Ian, do you have an .EPS file for the new GTS logo? I'm having all my embroidered patches put on my new suit, and I'd like to have a GTS one. I created one from the graphic you sent me, bit they would need to convert it ($$) to the proper .EPS embroidery file.

Thanks.

Hey Ian, do you have an .EPS file for the new GTS logo? I'm having all my embroidered patches put on my new suit, and I'd like to have a GTS one. I created one from the graphic you sent me, bit they would need to convert it ($$) to the proper .EPS embroidery file.

Thanks.

I do, I'll send it over when I get home this evening.

Dzamn Scott!!

You're SUCH a PIMP!!

That does look purty kewl indeed...think I'll copy you and call it MY idea.

Thanks for the tip on the font as well.

Just an FYI, I had a whole bunch of 2's and 3's made up this evening at a local vinyl guy's shop...I have a dozen of each in white and black.

If there is a demand for 1's, 4's and 5's - I can have those made up as well, they are EXACTLY like Scott's #s, they are 3.5" Verdana BOLD Italic and will match the height of the new GTS decal perfectly, just like in the pic of Scott's car.

Email me if you want a pair, they cost me about $1 a pair to have made, so with postage let's call it $2 - fair??

I'll have them at VIR this weekend as well - just trying to help out.

jefcATmindspringDOTcom - take out the AT and DOT and replace with the appropriate characters.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you need a 1, 4, or 5, let me know. I can do them on the vinyl cutter in my basement. Ian, if you would, send me over the .eps as well.

Toying with the idea about bringing the cutter to July Mid-Ohio, but it is a 48" one.

Thanks

Ed Baus

Just FYI, I will have 2's and 3's in white and black at Hyperfest (Summit Point)...still have some left over from the original lot.

You can find me over by the classroom/older bathroom facilities.

• 1 month later...

My car should be GTS2 ready by the Midwest race at Putnam. Could I possibly have access to the .eps file as well? Or perhaps an Illustrator file if it's available in that?

I'd like to have some custom number plates made up. In lieu of that, who is the correct person to talk to about just the plain 'ol GTS stickers?

Thanks!

Julian

My car should be GTS2 ready by the Midwest race at Putnam. Could I possibly have access to the .eps file as well? Or perhaps an Illustrator file if it's available in that?

I'd like to have some custom number plates made up. In lieu of that, who is the correct person to talk to about just the plain 'ol GTS stickers?

Thanks!

Julian

I've done some number plates for folks, look like:

20p3dw3.jpg

I can also send you the logo .eps and .ai files, as long as you promise to not alter it Just PM me your email address along with what you'd like.

My car should be GTS2 ready by the Midwest race at Putnam.

I have several pairs of black or white 2's left if that will help.

For those of you running in GTS3 trim, I have 4 pairs of BLACK 3's left.

Email jefcATmindspringDOTcom if you need any...replace AT and DOT with applicable characters please.