2009 Nationally Available Contingencies

ianacole

Here is the list for nationally available contingencies that I am currently aware of, as well as links to the pertinent information for registration and awards. I will update this list as I learn of more.

Please let me know if I've missed anything.

What would you recommend then? I'm more than willing to listen and work with the competitors to make the series less of a "joke."

no organization..... past your chair. Go visit some other region race weekends. I'll even comp you a hotel room of your choice.... come on down to the Se region.

Fc

Glad you work with Competitors

no organization..... past your chair. Go visit some other region race weekends. I'll even comp you a hotel room of your choice.... come on down to the Se region.

Fc

Fred,

Not to hijack Ian's thread about contingencies, but would you like to elaborate on your comments. Then maybe Ian and others could understand what you mean by your statements.

-Scott B.

Great Lakes Region

Fc

Fred,

Not to hijack Ian's thread about contingencies, but would you like to elaborate on your comments. Then maybe Ian and others could understand what you mean by your statements.

-Scott B.

Great Lakes Region

Are you happy with the turn out in your region.. cars waiting in line for GTS1 thru GTSU...... Hp and wieght checked. GTS orgainized socials happening. Regional Money and special trophies presented. Regional directer involved daily. At the national level .. finals what you would expect....how about the circus and clown theme for the second nationals ....a true classic. contengency money... trophys worthy of a racers efforts to get to nationals..... Ever met a National director... assistant national director.... regional director....

GTs has had trouble just filling up slots in the national field. Before people go off... I am a BIG GTS supporter.... and Nasa. Just like to make things better. Ian chose the PM route and we have had many emails.

PLEASE.... this is only my opinion

fc

Thanks Ian and Scott for all the Pm's. So what are we going to do..? My offer still stands..free hotel.. come visit.

sorry t hear ya'lls budget wont allow travel. Get out and get all the answers to the questions regarding GTS racers. Mingle among us... dang thats sounds cool!! Racers toss alot of money towards the big guys above. Please don't insinuate that I am a Barr loylist again.. I am not... I am a racer loylist .. what ever it takes to acually fill all classes for a GTS race.. and to go National.....

Fc

SE Region

Rodney King of Nasa

• Members

Fred, Ill be coming down at least for one Road Atlanta event... you dont have to buy me a hotel, just beer

I have to say the one time I raced GTS with NASA-SE at Rockingham was a total blast.

Fred, Ill be coming down at least for one Road Atlanta event... you dont have to buy me a hotel, just beer

I have to say the one time I raced GTS with NASA-SE at Rockingham was a total blast.

I have seen you drink..... I'll need more money

Fc

What hotel do you recommend? I'm working on coming out the last event of May.

THATS the one race I will not be at.... I will be at Atlanta with HSR racing. I will still hook u up with a room as promised... will work on it.

Fc

Will you be at all the other events? Travel has been approved, so I am going to come out, I just need to assure I have no other conflicts.

I don't want to say thing are perfect as they are not and I know Scott Good will work on to improve in the GL region. But we have a fair number of the items you mentioned. We'll see how car counts are this year with the economy...shouldn't be long until the April race!!

Mike

Will you be at all the other events? Travel has been approved, so I am going to come out, I just need to assure I have no other conflicts.

I will attend all in the Se region except the Lowes date. I will do Watkins Glen in the NEast and Vir In the Matlantic also.

Fc

• 7 months later...

I'd be curious to hear more of what is a "joke". I'm just coming over from PCA, where they are fielding 300 cars for an event, but that does not make it any more serious or better. They are moving in two directions I do not like, first, enough classes that everyone takes home a trophy, and second, carnage being the norm, not the exception. We had a good turn-out at the Glen for GTS, 8-10 cars in 3 and 4. I think we are moving in the right direction, just need more time to get the word out.

• 6 months later...