Looking to buy an e36 M3 GTS-3 Car

dhuberty

I am looking to buy a e36 M3 GTS-3 car. I am looking for something simliar to Alan Kossof's car that recently sold. The link for his GTS-3 car is here: http://www.monkey-boyracing.com/racecars" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The car must be well sorted and competitive. If you know of one or have a lead on one please e-mail me @ [email protected].

Regards,

Dan

Edited by Guest

I live in Minnesota.

I have seen both these cars that you gave me inks to an neither meet my criteria that I was looking for.

Some of the best cars don't make it to the want ads.

I am looking for one simliar to Alan Kossof's car that recently sold that I was too late to the game on. Here is the link to that car. http://www.monkey-boyracing.com/racecars" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Dan

Edited by Guest

You could start with the $18.5k car (the first one) and finish the build with the remaining $11.5k of your budget.

I'll keep a look out and let you know if I hear of anything.

• Members

I know the white/yellow car. For the $, that aint too bad. Use the $ saved on swapping in a 3.2L and suspension. That should make it a pretty competitive car. But I think Matt (owner) decided on keeping it and racing this year.

Ive toyed with the idea of selling my car to build a 135i or E46 M3, but there is no way Id be able to sell my car and fund a new build right now Plus I wanna add an BMWCCA IP title this year

You could start with the $18.5k car (the first one) and finish the build with the remaining $11.5k of your budget.

I'll keep a look out and let you know if I hear of anything.

Thanks. I appreciate that. I know there is a really good car out there somewhere. Now who wants to let their's go.

Dan

I know the white/yellow car. For the $, that aint too bad. Use the $ saved on swapping in a 3.2L and suspension. That should make it a pretty competitive car. But I think Matt (owner) decided on keeping it and racing this year.

Ive toyed with the idea of selling my car to build a 135i or E46 M3, but there is no way Id be able to sell my car and fund a new build right now Plus I wanna add an BMWCCA IP title this year

that white/yellow car is getting dropped off at the shop tomorrow to iron out the over heating issues.....

Eric you are just like Max......as soon as your car is well sorted you get bored and look for a new challenge

Its possible a customer might let his car go. Its fresh, New motor, new trans, fresh paint, Motons, 3.64 rear, lsd, 2500 lbs with out driver, 12.3-1 wieght ratio TEC3r etc.

I also have a 93 E36 that I was planning to build a GTS2 car but could go GTS3.

Let me know if you'd be interested. Were are you located? You might want to give Chris Orr a call also. He let his GTS4 car go way to cheap.

Dave

Wanamingo MN

507-824-2119

[email protected]

that white/yellow car is getting dropped off at the shop tomorrow to iron out the over heating issues.....

Eric you are just like Max......as soon as your car is well sorted you get bored and look for a new challenge

WTF are you talking about? The only reason I switch cars is so I can come up with new graphics/paint schemes!

Hey Dan, just PM'd you... i'm the one who purchased Alan Kossof's M3 and i live in VA... we just put a $3,000 graphics package on the car as well as $2,500 worth of Traqmate/Chasecam on board for data aquisition and buttoned up a couple loose ends on the car... we are racing this car next weekend at VIR and the following month at Summit Point in NASA w/ a good client of mine... after that, i might be willing to turn it back around to you if you are still in the market. the car is straight and Alan just had Fall-Line Motorsports put a brand new head on it and spent some $8,000+ doing that just a few months ago. Let me know if interested. Thanks, Greg Shaffer, Harrisonburg, VA 540-607-6098 cell, 540-433-9300 office.