WTB: H&N restraint HANS R3 Hybrid DefNder

CU Zcar

*****[edit] Found a HANS, last piece is the helmet but I'm probably going to buy a new one. Thanks for your help though!

Gearing up for comp school sometime this season, looking to see if anyone needs to get out of racing for whatever reason, or wants to upgrade and unload their bottom-of-the-line stuff. For the head and neck restraint, as long as it's 38.1 certified I'm interested. I know some of them have different sizes available though.

I'm leery of a used helmet but if it's SA, size L, in mint condition inside and out...maybe? Call me naive but I'd trust another racer to tell me if it had been through a significant impact.

Edited by Guest

• 3 weeks later...
  • National Staff

I have a red Sparco 5 suit that may fit you.

It's a size 62 and was originally $750-800 or so.

Let me know what your looking to spend on a suit as we might be able to work something out if it'll indeed fit you. I have no use for it as of now.

Thanks.

Update: Have shoes, gloves, and SFI5 suit now...sorry haven't updated. Now I'm chiefly interested in a neck restraint.

I've got a reasonable offer on a Hybrid, just leaving this out there in case someone needs to unload one of the less expensive options.

I have a Hans(mid-range model that is now eliminated) and Bell helmet(flat black) used for day last November. It was purchased from Brian Hair at OG a couple days prior to that. He personally installed the anchors on the helmet. It has the sliding tethers.

I was notified about this thread, but have not decided whether or not I'll be selling just yet. I'll check the gear when I get home tonight to see if the gear will fit you and go from there.

Skip

I've got a HANS now and everything else except the SA helmet. I plan to buy a new one however.

I appreciate everyone's input!